Fan Fictions

~*~PREM MILAP~*~short[AR] A DEDECATION TO FF WRITE

arshluver_15 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Everyone u al might know me i m nruti wel i m back with my short ff thid one is dedicated to all the wonderful FF writer from my behalf
Jia, Kat, Glen, Bheegi, Vini, NJ, Pinky, Krati, Barkha, Sonia, Aimee, anum but on IF ~@n@~, Hina n many many many more FF writers i Love u all n thnxs u all to give us such a wonderfull FF's to read .........................

~*~PREM MILAP~*~

It was a very beautiful summer morning. There were two teenager about the same age looked liked a twines were siting at the table n watching TV n muching on their breakfast'. Just then one beautiful lady in her mid thirtyies came in the room n greet them

Lady: gud morning

Boy: morning beautiful

Girl: morning masi

The lady came to them n give them both kiss on their chick''

Lady: whats the plan for today want to go out for shopping or just want to stay home and'

Her talk was ineterpted by the new reporter

Reporter: the business news once agine  the young achiver's award  goes to ARMAAN MALIK he is only in his mid thirties and had won sooooo many awards'. He is one the top most business man in the contry n still he is very down to earth man he is still not married but he never was spoted with any girl so far its realy surprising that he is considerd as a most eligible bachlore but not inerestind in getting married''''..

The lady is just frozed on the spot not moving an inch n has her eyes stick to the TV

Boy n girl looks at each other n surge their solder

Boy: masi'''..

No risponce

Girl: RIDHIMA MASI (louder)

The lady comes out of her though n smill guinessly n very widely that her smilre riches to her eyes n then she looks at boy n girl

Ridz: jay n jia u know at once in my college we very together in the class he was very helpful to me n was very gud friend of mine''..

Then she leave the room n goes to her room n closs the dore''

Jay: jia he is aditi's uncle right

Jia node in agreement

Jay: don't u think that masi might b the girl that aditi was talking about or may b she know the girl to whom armaan uncle loved to fullest n has not got married yet n waiting for her to come back to him'''''''

Jia: u r right!!! U know what v shud go talk to aditi n may b we can get armaan uncle to meet masi n masi can help him find the girl

They both run upstairs to their room n change n go to ridz's room n knock

Ridhima open the room

Jai: masi aer going to aditi's house bye love u

Jia: luv u masi v might b late so don't wait for us on lunch bye

They both left the house even before ridhima cud say anything''''''.

Ridhima was sitting on her bed n thinking about her last year in her IIM (INDIAN INSTITUT OF MANAGEMENT)

~*~FLASHBACK~*~

Ridhima was running to her class ans it was her first day of her last year in college n she didn't wanted to b late in the class she reach their in time n took her place in the first sit but then after a while someone came n sat next to her''' it was none other then armaan'.she looks at him then went back to her book n start reading it agine

Ar: am I that boting that u pick to read over talking to me??

Ri: sorry!!!

Ar: I promish I want bore u if u talk to me

Ri: had a smile on her facen : Hi I m Ridhima Gupta

Ar: hi armaan armaan malik n then he gave her his killing smile with dimple

This was their first mittine but not the last one they both becae very gud friend n shared their notesn studied together to prepar for their final year after 3-4 month ridhima had started to devlop soft corner for armaan but never said anything

Armaan was very carring toward her they did not had anyother friend n they realy didn't needed anyone except eachother by now ridhima was sure that she had fall in love with armaan but was not sure about how he wud react to this so she had decided to keep mum''''..

ridhima had told armaan about her family she had one older sister who was a mother of eaight year old twins n her parents had died 2 years ago n ther were no one else in her family accept her anjali di, atul jij , their cut adorable sweet children jay n jia''''''''..

armaan had tols her about his family too. He had oly one brother n he was his step brother armaan's parent had adopte him coz they did not had any child n then after few year they had araman but thay still look after his older brother named Rahul, who is now happily married ti his love Mushkan n has a 8 year old daughter

one day ridhima was in her dome room n had recived the worst nes of her life her di n jij had an accident n were taken to the hospital

thus ridhima had to leave the hostel n had to go back to Bombay she left without telling anyone not even armaan

on the other hand armaan was looking every where for her n she was no where to b found so he went to her hostel n asked the caretaker about ridhima she said that ridhima has left the college n went to her home

ridhima went to the hospital where her jij n di were n as soon as she went ther she cane to know that they are no more

ridhima had no chose n had to tack care of her nice n nefew' she finish her education in the local college n found a job but she was very gud with the children had not left a singe responsibility of taking care of the twince n twince had also loved their masi she had not yet got married for two reason 1) she was not sure if her husband wud let jay n jia leave with her n 2) she still loved armaan even after 10 year s'''''''''''.

~*~FLASHBACK ENDS~*~

she was very happy to she armaan but very confued that he has not yet married yet''''..

In the other side jay n jia went to aditi's house n they both meet rahul n muskan

Ra: hey jay n jia how r u??

Both: v r fine uncle! How r u??

Ra: I m gud too' aditi is with her uncle in the court playing basket ball u both can go ther

Jay n jia got exited after hearing that armaan was ther too they thought hat they cud just talk to him n aske him if he knew their masi''''..

They both reach to the court

Jai: hi aditi n how r u armaan uncle??

Armaan n aditi stoped playing BB n come to them

Ar: hai jai'. n ya man plz don't call me uncle I m still bachlore

Then they all laught

Aditi: hey jay n jia

Jia: I m here too incase u did nt notice

Armaan went to jis n hug her

Ar: of course I know u r here ''.so how come u both here that to on Sunday morning hmmmmmmm

Jai n hia both look at each other n signal eachother to ask him

Armaan sees this

Ar: if u want to ask then u don't have to b scared of me I want bit u'..

They al laugh agine

Jay: its nothing like that ''actuly we want to ask u that do u know some one named RIDHIMA GUPTA

Armaan froze on heraring her name then he drafted to the day whe n went to look for her n go to know that she had left the college without telling anyone n he had cried the whole night think about her n though tat how he was going to propose to her n tell her that he loved her sooooooooo much n wanted to b with her for the rest of his life he had finished his collge n got very gud grades n joined his brother in their family business his brother had asked him many time on why he don't want to marry any one n then he had told him that he loved some one n then she had lefet him without saying anything n no ther cant b anyone who can take her plce in his heart'''. His thought were broken by jay's voic

Jay: armaan baiya r u there???????

Armaan came back to reality

Ar: jai how do u know that name??

Jia: she is our masi!!!! Do u know her?? She told us that she had few class with u n u were very gud frindes with her

Ar: yes she was my very very gud friend n my love

Aditi  Jay n Jia got shoked on hearing the last word

Jia: LOVE

Jai: '''

Aditi: u mean she was the girl that u fall in love with when u were in college

Armaan nod his had n said: but I don't know y she left

Jai: because our parents died in a car accident n she was our only relative n she had to tack care of us that's y she came back from IIM n joint the local college to finish her studies while working part time n look after us

Armaan got shoked: WHAT u mean ANJI n ATUL died her only relatinves

Jay n Jai were crying by now n with al this comostion rahul n muskan had also came out of the house n heard everything

Ar: wherer is she now n what is she doing n how is she????????????

Jay: she is at home n alone

Jia: v r soooo sorry armaan uncle because of us u both lost each other n masi had to give up her life to tack care of us

Jay: I wish we vere de'''armaan stoped him saying anything further

N huged both of them

Ar: its not ur fault n don't blame it on urself if ridz came to know about this do u knoe how mush juert she will feel

And it was just not ment to b at that time that's y we did not ''''..

He did nt wanted to cont anymore he just wanted to see HER

Ar: can v go to ur home n meet her??

Jay n jia nod in agreement n they all left to go see ridhima

Ridhima was bussy in preparing lunch she was not sure is jay n jia were going to eat with her or no but she thought she wud make more just incase they turn up'

Just then she heard a dore bell

She thought that it will b them so without looking she started to scoled them

Ri: jay n jia why did u both leave soooo early that to'''just then she spoted aditi n her parents n''''.armaan

She was in ater shocke she cud not cont n just stud their on the threahol

Jai: masi can we atless come in'

Then she came to reality n moved in the house leating everyone in

Befor entering the house

Ar: ridhima I need to talk to u its very important can v go somewhere alone

Ridz cud not say anything n just node n moved towerd her room n started going upstairs''''

After entering the room armaan closed the rome behind him

He came forward n took hold of her hand in his n said

Ar: ridhima I m sorry about ur di n jij Jay n Jia told me everything''' but I m still hurt that u did not tell me anything n just left the college do u know how mush tansed I was on not finding u anywhere n then the care tacjer at the hostel told me u left the college'''. I had to tell u something very important (he pused n looked at ridhima still did not utter any word out of her mouth) I LOVE U RIDHIMA

Ridhima got shoked on hearing this from armaan she cud not belive atfirst

Ri: armaan what did u just said?!?!

Ar: yes ridhima I LOVED U THEN I LOVE U NOW I LOVE U FOREVER

(then he bedt down on his knee) WILL U MARRY ME RIDHIMA PLEASE''''''''''''''''''.

Ridhima ma was in shoke on hearing al this from armaan she had tear in her eyes her dream was coming tru but was it a dream so to make sure that it was not she pinch her self  n came to know tht it was not the dream

She also bent down in fron of armaan n put her hand on his face n said

Ri: YES I ARMAAN I LOVE I WILL MARRY U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both had a smile playing on their lipes n also had few ters of happiness in their eyes then they both huge each other but that did not last for long coz everyone had came in t o the room screem n cheering both of them

~*~THE END~*~

I know its more than what Short FF shud be but i cud not control my self to write it this long Hope u all njoy this Short love story by me n plz guys i wud realy apreseat it if u all give me ur view in right way leav a fare coment here 

LUV U ALL WONDERFUL WRITER OUT THER ON IF
nruti

Edited by arluver15 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
nruti il pot my comments soon hun, thanx so much for the decication!

*edit*

terribly sorry abt this delay nruti....loved the story it was so cute, but u shud certainly continue it hun, go on to when the kids grow older armidz are married n then the jay aditi track maybe,....n for jia, we know only one name can fit hehehe...finmd her a karan too lolzz......hopefully u will do an epilogue to this...it was so cute!

ps: thanx for the dedication again, um touched!
Edited by spln - 15 years ago
simran1285 thumbnail
Awwwwww that was very cute! So sweet of Jai and Jia to help their massi out like that!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
aww Nruti
that is so sweet of u to dedicate it to us
lemme read and comment soon
thanks hun

edited*

aww that was such a sweet little story
jai and jia were so sweet and aditi of course
loved the sweet ending
great ff sweety
thanks for the dedication
love
Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
pinky_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey nruti.......
its damne sweet & cute......
Love u for this ff....
I liked it very very very much.......
πŸ‘
great way of thanking all the ff writers......
keep it up......
do pm me if u start another ff.....
thankssssss a lot for your pm..........
Love u,pinky........😊
arddima thumbnail
gr8 yaar i like it do pm me if you start another ff
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nruti 😊
Hey another short story. Thats great dear. I logged in and saw ur PM, so now i am reading it. Yet another incident to bring love birds together.
And kids, Jay, Jia & Aditi playing cupids was very-very sweet.😊 I loved reading it. The flashback was very nice. I felt really bad reading about Atul and Anjali's death😭. But it was so sweet of Riddhima to take care of her Nephew and Niece.
And the conversation between the kids and Armaan, and then the short 4 para, or we can say 4 lined conversation between Armaan & Riddhima, they all were very cutely and nicely written...πŸ‘
Though i liked reading your first two stories as well, but I think, out of all three strories, this was my personal favorite.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep it up sweetie... Keep writing and PMing me πŸ˜†.

*tiny* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh, it is not at all too long..infact, i thought it ended too soon and should have gone on and on..lol...

really realy nice..
cool_pisces thumbnail
Hey Nruti
Thanks for the PM
I love ur one shots, and this was another gr8 one
Keep writing
Hope u write a long ff
Love Mini
nimiluvkaran thumbnail
hey my dear frend is ooosssom..vry vry vry guuud..xcellent yaar...