~*~PREM MILAP~*~short[AR] A DEDECATION TO FF WRITE - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Cool FF.......... loved the story.. itz so simple n sweet...........enjoyed reading it.....😊
hey nruti......dat was such a sweet story...n dose twins jai n jia were vry vry cute.....plzzzzzzz write more such short stories n i salute to all d ff writers too....dey are all just awsme including u...
tons of luv
madhurima

aww dat was soo sweet n cute n i da twins were jst adorable

What else i can say.......... your deserve a standing avation.......👏
awww Nruti you did all this for us....thats so very sweet of you and ur story is sweet too...And a happy ending...it was all so nice and beautiful...her staying away from Armi so she cud take care of Jay and jia and him not getting married and waiting for her...awww man it was all so sweet and you did a gr8 job..it was all very well written...really appreciate your work and this gesture

Love ya
Thanks again
keep it up
Krati
Hey Nruts, firstly a very very big thankyou for the dedication girl!!! was soooo touching really!! Thanku Nruts really felt so special!!

well once again wat an ff!! Firstly i applaud u for being capable to pen a one shot, its so difficult i know, and u penning it so flawlessly deserves a round of applause. The flow of emotions was beautiful, so simple and yet naturally described. He waited for her and she never forgot him, awww brilliant one girl. And Jay-Jia_aditi combo was so adorable, wat a wonderful piece by u once again.

Keep these coming up, ur doing a fab job girl!!
hey Nruti! thanz for the pm and wonderful ff..and plz pm when u write another ff!

Hey sweety !!
Very very sweet of you to dedicate it to us... it was truly a treat !! a very adorable ff... perfect Armaan and Riddhima that we know of clearly depicted in ur ff...awww thanks a lot !

Love vini

Edited by muzic_chick247 - 15 years ago
Awww....so sweet!!!! Really cute......loved it!
OMG, ur getting better n better with every passing FF,

I guess we  have to crown u "The best Short FF  writer".....hehe,

really, it was such a cool FF,
i didnt want it to end soo soon,
but at the end of it well done, really good one,
Love ya and ur FF,

LOve Glen