Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Sahil Virani's Younger Brother

AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi All,
I was wonderfing if someone who has been watching the show right from the beginning, & know all the older characters  very well, could help me please! I have been watching the older episodes for quite some time now, & am rather confused who Sahil Virani's younger is & what his name is...Is he "Tarun Virani" or "Deepak Virani"...In some forums & posts it says that Hemmant & Pooja have 2 sons Sahil & "Deepak" Virani, & in others it says Sahil & "Tarun"...In some other sites & forums it says that Tarun is actually Sejal & Anand's son & Indu's younger brother, not Sahil's younger brother...If anyone can clarify, it will be appreciated on  who Tarun & Deepak Virani are. Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sahil's younger brother is/was Tarun Virani.

I believe Sejal was originally supposed to have a second child, a son called Deepak  Gandhi (ie he would have been Indu's younger brother). But I cannot remember if he was ever actually shown or not.

Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello,

Sahil's brother was Tarun.  Hope that helps.
preity*zinta thumbnail
I believe it was Tarun as well. I missed the first two years of the show so if something happened in that time I'm not sure but from where I started watching Tarun was Sejal and Himmant's son and Sahil's brother.
AnilMc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Sahil's younger brother is/was Tarun Virani.

I believe Sejal was originally supposed to have a second child, a son called Deepak  Gandhi (ie he would have been Indu's younger brother). But I cannot remember if he was ever actually shown or not.

This is why I am SO consused...
Tarun
Tarun is Sejal and Anand's second child. He is a body builder and a fitness freak to boot. Unfortunately, though, he's not too well-equipped in the intelligence department.

Sahil
Sahil is Hemant and Pooja's older kid. He takes after his father. Sahil is extremely polite to his elders and treats them very well.

Deepak
Deepak is Hemant and Pooja's younger kid. He's just a normal, college-going kid. He's fun-loving and spunky.

AnilMc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rainy

Hello,

Sahil's brother was Tarun.  Hope that helps.

This is why I am SO confused!
Tarun
Tarun is Sejal and Anand's second child. He is a body builder and a fitness freak to boot. Unfortunately, though, he's not too well-equipped in the intelligence department.

Sahil
Sahil is Hemant and Pooja's older kid. He takes after his father. Sahil is extremely polite to his elders and treats them very well.

Deepak
Deepak is Hemant and Pooja's younger kid. He's just a normal, college-going kid. He's fun-loving and spunky.

AnilMc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

I believe it was Tarun as well. I missed the first two years of the show so if something happened in that time I'm not sure but from where I started watching Tarun was Sejal and Himmant's son and Sahil's brother.

This is why I am SO confused!
Tarun

Sahil

Deepak

Kal El thumbnail
That info was published on indya.com just around the time the first leap happened. It was obviously a mistake (whoever wrote up the character bios mixed up the info). In the show itself, Tarun was Sahil's younger brother. You can check out the episodes at the Rajshri,com website to see for yourself.

Deepak was obviously planned to be Sejal's younger son but I don't remember if he was ever shown. Thanks to Rajshri, we'll probably be able to verify that some day. 😊
AnilMc thumbnail
Thanks Guys,,,,that is what I thought also...I thought Hemmant & Pooja's younger son was Tarun Virani, the younger brother of Sahil...look at the pictures & names below...they are different...it says that Tarun is Indu's younger bro, so he would be Sejal & Anand's son???!!!

Tarun

Sahil

Deepak

Kal El thumbnail
Read my post on the last page. I used to watch the serial back then and we can all watch the episodes at Rajshri.com. There is absolutely NO doubt: Tarun is Sahil's brother.

Deepak was probably planned as Indu's brother but never showed on screen. At least not that I can recall.

The info with the pics that confused you is wrong (it mixed up the character bios). Ignore it.