Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Sahil Virani's Younger Brother - Page 2

AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Read my post on the last page. I used to watch the serial back then and we can all watch the episodes at Rajshri.com. There is absolutely NO doubt: Tarun is Sahil's brother.

Deepak was probably planned as Indu's brother but never showed on screen. At least not that I can recall.

The info with the pics that confused you is wrong (it mixed up the character bios). Ignore it.

Thanks yaar,,,really confusing! So the "picture" they are showing of  TARUN shold have the info of being Sahil's younger brother then, right? If you see the intro. of "KSBKBT" after the 1st 20 year leap (rajshri.com) in the intro. they  show both Deepak (playing chess with Sahil in the intro.) & also Tarun boxing with Chirag...In the 2nd. 20 leap into. Tarun is showin eating dhokla....who know??!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Deepak was there in the intro song after the first leap. But I can't remember ever seeing him in an episode. The creatives had a lot of characters planned when the first leap happened but for some reason not all of them could be utilized. Some were introduced for a few episodes only to disappear forever (like Aniket's family). Tarun was there for a while before he and Sahil's entire family (except Gayatri, Sahil and Ganga) were all deleted from the show. 😆

Deepak was probably one of those many failed ideas. 🤔
Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
thilinibh thumbnail
as far as i can remember, Tarun was Sahil's brother and there was no Deepak at all in the story. They may have thought of bringing Deepak as Indu's brother but they never did😕
AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKYOU all so much for your feeback, clarification & help
I truly appreciate it! Poor Deepak!!! 🤣
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess Deepak was never shown in the show....