.::Lets play Comment-Caption::. *COTW*(pic#3)

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hellooosss  to  all๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณits the  time  for>

but this time a little with added difference!๐Ÿ˜› wonder what that could be?๐Ÿค” its just that this time we will play around with caption/comments๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

there will be a few pictures here!๐Ÿ˜› seeing them one has to write a caption or a comment or a question or whatever clicks in your mind,all related to the person in the pic
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› next member can reply with what click in the mind right after reading the above caption and than the captionising chain continues(kuuuu-chuk-chuk chuk <<<as a train๐Ÿ˜†)๐Ÿ˜›

its an open contest so everything is required to be done here itself๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

ooooo is it giving you a confugia,sorry if it does.
here is an example of how the cont begins๐Ÿ˜›:::

^if suppose this is the provided pic then first person starts with say>

1st person- sumitra what are you searching down?!guess not maasas reflection๐Ÿ˜†

and then second person may reply to the first comment adding another comment or the way you want to ,then comes the third person and then so on.but everything should be interrelated with the picture.

</|\-***-/|\>

so thats how it goes on.๐Ÿ˜›you are free to use any language with suits you hindi or english or hinglish(mixture of two๐Ÿ˜†)or the way you want it to be.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณyou can even take the wordings from the show๐Ÿ˜›

there would be
five (cut short to only three now๐Ÿ˜†)pictures to be introduced๐Ÿ˜› a new picture to be introduced only after two pages of playing comment-caption with the first one๐Ÿ˜† so *here is the very first picture to start up with>
(all thanks to self.potrait for the pictures in the pic gal๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Picture #1 (done!)

_|_!_|_ 

Picture #2 (done!)

_|_!_|_ 

Picture #3

just add a caption or comment which strikes you right after seeing her picture and the rest would continue.๐Ÿ˜›

ps-its just a mere fun game contest so please dont take anything seriously and also no using of swear words in your captions//comments,you see censor should not play any kind of their role here๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by aditisilawat - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Daadi sa [shotuing]- Where is my hair dye ๐Ÿ˜ก...I want it...you people dont care of my things...my black hair dye and my false teeth is lost...๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜†

RT_vinisha....!๐Ÿค—
living for...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
โค๏ธRAJATโค๏ธforever๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜†
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dadi-saa continues her rant : Hair dye aur false teeth to haath se gayi hi gayi .... Bhairav ! kal jab haat jaayega tab mhaare liye Ponds Age Miracle lekar aana !

๐Ÿ˜†
-aditi- thumbnail
and bhairav no need to bring anything for your wifey!๐Ÿ˜กpehle mere baalo ke liye kuch kar!!!๐Ÿ˜•
๐Ÿคฃ
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
bhairav sirf apni patni aur bahu ke baare mein sochta hai... abb pehle mere liye loreal ka hair color, naye daath leke aa warna.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

ps: i guess i m going rite

-aditi- thumbnail
^yes you going right๐Ÿ˜›

aur  zara
dekho yeh mere safed baalo koh,Kaise tittar-bittar pade hai! koi toh kuch karooo!๐Ÿ˜ก
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Arre Bhairav............sun raha hai ya nahin.... dekh meri jhurriyon ko.....Kalyani Devi pe yeh bilkul nahin bhaata , haan !
Shikhoo thumbnail

itne shubha ye press reporters hamari haweli me kaise ghuss aaye.....๐Ÿ˜ก

nice game aditi....well done...๐Ÿ‘
CeruleanSky thumbnail
*Dadi-saa thinks* nahin nahin...aaye hai mhaare laade-sar ki photo lene....apne kaksha mein pehla jo aaya hai...o chhori ! baalon mein tel lagana jaldi khatam kar , aur jaakar apne tauji se bol ki aaj ke liye woh mujhe apne nakli daat bhaare mein de de
Shikhoo thumbnail
anandi ...dadi sa aap kya kaha rahi hai mujhe to kuch samajha mai nahi aa raha hai........mai taiji ko boola lati ho......aap hi baat kar lijeye ga........