SS going off air

pranx thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think this topic was already posted. Today i saw the promos of a new series called 'Darna mana hai'( the promos were so similar to the SS promos that for a moment , i thought that they had  made a new promo for SS). Well the promo said that the series was starting from 14 nov, which means SS will end on 7 nov. Its too soon for SS to end, don't u think so?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaar post the full truth not the half truth...

special squad is taking abreak not going off air.
it'll be back with its second season soon.

this is also happening with remix etc.
eternaldreamer thumbnail
Its high time SS ends

I mean when Shaina left the show lost its zing

Next season though I hope Shaina is back!
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

i completely disagree with you.

shaina or no shaina aryan is the jaan of the show.

as long as he is there, its perfect.

if u dont like sumthing u have the freedom not to watch it.

but why must u say it sud end etc...

thr are ppl who love it dearly!!!
eternaldreamer thumbnail
It is my point of view, and i have the freedom to say it

Just coz I say it does not mean that it will end or stop, like u said if ppl love to watch it, then it will go on, for me personally id like to see it only if it was with aryan and shaina coz i lost interest in it

So u can disagree with me,I totally accept it!
eternaldreamer thumbnail
Oh and sorry if that offended you! Was not my intention but if it did, I apologise.......

cheers
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

so dont watch na, who's forcing you?

yes u cant make any diff , but by saying ss shud end, such anti special squad msg hurts its fans who are already bothered abt its break..

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 18 years ago
Prenz~13 thumbnail
relax ppl! no fights ok! ne way wen d show does return, bhanu wont b dere if he has his way. 😭 an if dat happens den no more ss for me! 🤢 no aryan=no special squad! 😡
eternaldreamer thumbnail
Excuse me Aryandipika fan

In case u didnt notice, I did apologise for it, there was no need for u to be so HARSH!! I never intended it in the way u think, if u notice i wrote that season 2 should start afresh! So i think u dont have to be so touchy on it, i already apologised....
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
relax guys! fighting's no good...SS will return in the second season - nothing can change that...and Bhanu Uday doesn't want to come back - nothing can change that either...but there are many chances that he may change his mind - the working environment was so good, and he may not be able to get the kind of films he wants - so also the jinx regarding TV stars in films - so there are all chances that he might come back...
so, instead of fighting, let's try and do something about it, like mail feedback on the Indya.com website, send mails expressing your views to their feedback id - [email protected] we can do...
and AryanDipikafan, if someone wants SS to end, then it's their opinion and they have all the right to express it, but i completely agree with you when you say that such messages hurt SS fans who are already upset about its break - i for one was extremely disheartened...so eternaldreamer, please try and not post messages like this one - you have all the right to make your views known, but try and think about other people's sentiments as well...