Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

this is a very useful post,

thanks a ton kat
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its a great and beautiful way to make ur readers come to u dii
i read all this stuff and u surly write it just as good that i instantly get an urge to follow

hope we all soon Inshallah completely act on this

luv ya

lolz
ana

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was such a useful post
moda.vintage thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that so appreciable
nice work didi's

Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aha~! this was very much needed, as it explains my current situation at the moment.

Thanks Kat!

-Natasha
..oneOone.. thumbnail
i do have a question...........

i mostly fumbled up with words..............and help me to start a new line as i always end u with as, while and 'And' to join two lines mostly

i really don't like that

can u help di

lolz
ana
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What r things you gus do to come out of a writer's block period?

-Nats
Catwoman thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_SK

i do have a question...........

i mostly fumbled up with words..............and help me to start a new line as i always end u with as, while and 'And' to join two lines mostly

i really don't like that

can u help di

lolz
ana

I think is common i used to have the same problem ....in the drafts then  i came across... and article on dangling modifier ..... hehe...

Ok before you ask.... it means i got this of the site i give you a link for

A modifier is a word or phrase that describes, clarifies, or gives more detail about something else. It is usually placed as closely as possible to what it describes.

A dangling modifier is a phrase or clause that modifies a word not clearly stated in the sentence, or that does not connect grammatically with what it is intended to modify.

Many dangling modifiers occur at the beginning of sentences - often as introductory clauses or phrases, but can also appear at the end.

In English sentences, the 'doer' must be the subject of the main clause that follows

Hope this helps..... i write the sentence and then look at it and jump the words around to make it simple and easy to comprehend

Love Kat πŸ˜³

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catwoman

I think is common i used to have the same problem ....in the drafts then  i came across... and article on dangling modifier ..... hehe...

Ok before you ask.... it means i got this of the site i give you a link for

A modifier is a word or phrase that describes, clarifies, or gives more detail about something else. It is usually placed as closely as possible to what it describes.

A dangling modifier is a phrase or clause that modifies a word not clearly stated in the sentence, or that does not connect grammatically with what it is intended to modify.

Many dangling modifiers occur at the beginning of sentences - often as introductory clauses or phrases, but can also appear at the end.

In English sentences, the 'doer' must be the subject of the main clause that follows

Hope this helps..... i write the sentence and then look at it and jump the words around to make it simple and easy to comprehend

Love Kat πŸ˜³

thanku dii
i am ging t act n that and i d knw..its going to help me reallyπŸ˜›

thanku

lolz
ana