~~**~Writers Block~~**~~ - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
@ Ana there like alot of advise on fiction writting on the Net so i like get the reference for queries all...

Love Kat
Originally posted by Ladoo645

What r things you gus do to come out of a writer's block period?

-Nats

Hmmm this tough as i get this most of the time.... either im bored of the concept or like sit there lookin at the blank page and nothing happens....

What i tend to do is read the whole thing with some music on in the back ground

See if this helps😳
a very helpful topic👏...especially for beginners like me😳

i have a query regarding the links to the page nos.

how do we provide links to the page nos in the front page...i mean the only way i know is to copy/paste the entire link but that looks too messy....is there any other way...could someone help😳
Originally posted by mystified

a very helpful topic👏...especially for beginners like me😳

i have a query regarding the links to the page nos.

how do we provide links to the page nos in the front page...i mean the only way i know is to copy/paste the entire link but that looks too messy....is there any other way...could someone help😳

that not to difficult.... add ur text like part 10..... highlight the test and click on insert hyperlink.... the icon is the globe and chain next to the image link.... in the property box add the l UR link

If u are having problems PM me....

Love Kat😳
Originally posted by Catwoman

that not to difficult.... add ur text like part 10..... highlight the test and click on insert hyperlink.... the icon is the globe and chain next to the image link.... in the property box add the l UR link

If u are having problems PM me....

Love Kat😳

oh thanx got it!!!

that was helpful and quick...now the page looks much better😊
ThanQ so much 4 this wonderful post... kat!!
i really appreciate it...
lovley job!!

tc

i have question...to post pictures we hav 2 upload it on tinypic.com n then copy paste..is tht the only way??cuz i m having prblems doing it!!thanx once again!!
Edited by me_iq - 15 years ago
Originally posted by me_iq

ThanQ so much 4 this wonderful post... kat!!
i really appreciate it...
lovley job!!

tc

i have question...to post pictures we hav 2 upload it on tinypic.com n then copy paste..is tht the only way??cuz i m having prblems doing it!!thanx once again!!

LMAO FF i can help on😆 .....images i think there alot of images hosting site u have to google to find them😳

i think the Sigg forum for a better anwser😊
Originally posted by Catwoman

LMAO FF i can help on😆 .....images i think there alot of images hosting site u have to google to find them😳

i think the Sigg forum for a better anwser😊

awww...k..i didnt realize tht😃...neway..i thought u cud help me....
thx 4 this helpful topic!!
thank you guys soo much for this useful topic.

I have 2 quick question about FF's and this post.

When writing a story would you suggest just sitting down and writing a few parts until you have a clear idea of where your heading with this, or leave it to the spur of the moment so you write a part as you post...
How would you end a story like this if you just kept writing as and when you felt like it?

about this topic... can anyone offer advise here or does it have to be Bheegi Di and/or Kat?
Originally posted by na2339

thank you guys soo much for this useful topic.

I have 2 quick question about FF's and this post.

When writing a story would you suggest just sitting down and writing a few parts until you have a clear idea of where your heading with this, or leave it to the spur of the moment so you write a part as you post...
How would you end a story like this if you just kept writing as and when you felt like it?

about this topic... can anyone offer advise here or does it have to be Bheegi Di and/or Kat?

I usually have a rough idea about my story before i start writing it. The characterization, setting and basic theme is all planned before I start writing. Rest just flows as the story progresses. Then I start posting one chapter at a time and don't write many chapters in advance. Actually, the readers comments are very helpful in steering the course of the ff. That's why I just write one chapter and wait for all responses. This gives me time to think about the next chapter too. I hope that helps.