Fan Fictions

~~**~Writers Block~~**~~ - Page 4

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: na2339

thank you guys soo much for this useful topic.

I have 2 quick question about FF's and this post.

When writing a story would you suggest just sitting down and writing a few parts until you have a clear idea of where your heading with this, or leave it to the spur of the moment so you write a part as you post...
How would you end a story like this if you just kept writing as and when you felt like it?

about this topic... can anyone offer advise here or does it have to be Bheegi Di and/or Kat?

Ok i give u how i write these up.....as Sangeeta given her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have the story mapped out and all and plan the whole thing.... as in chapters like what i want to do and break it down   example.... Looking at one of my ff;s

Let say kiss goodbye...

i break it all down to fit in the storyline....
1. Riddhima meets Armaan....
2. Past what happen?
3 hospital ....test for esha... and so on until i broken down the whole ff.... like this without the details only the base line and all.... til it mapped out for me....

Then i write the whole part and adding the shades to the chracters and the element of the relations and all.... once this draft is set and since the story is still fresh i draft the other chapters .... then i edit and add to the chapter until i think it ready for posting....

How would you end a story like this if you just kept writing as and when you felt like it?

Trip is u already know what u are writing .....u have the begining and the journey mapped out... as for the middle even for that u have ....... so u do know when u want to end it....

Hope this helps!  All writers are to offer advise๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love Kat๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Catwoman - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you both for your advice. It seems you both plan way in advance where as amateurs like me lol dont think so into the future hehe... will keep this in mind for any future attempts at writing. Thank you again both!.
Catwoman thumbnail

Thank you both for your advice. It seems you both plan way in advance where as amateurs like me lol dont think so into the future hehe... will keep this in mind for any future attempts at writing. Thank you again both!.

OMG ur an amateur..... what that make me? Newbie ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..... thing is i loose track of the concepts i have and plan them out and file them away..... see if i just write then i find my ff get diluted and stuff... But i know and read many wonderful Free fall fanfiction...๐Ÿ˜ณ.... there nothing wrong with them at all.... they are great reads๐Ÿ‘

Love Kat
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
hey sweeties

can someone plz tell me to how to end a fic
i just cannot seem to find it appropriate ever to end any of my stories
though i'm trying not to be hasty to end them
please can u advice of what makes an end meaningful?
cheers

Hina
Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt I qualify to offer advice but I thought i'd give it a shot lol

I find if you try to put a subtle message in the ending then it makes a good ending or you could try to just tie up loose ends and make it a happily ever ending then the readers tend to like the story to.

To be honest you can't defy what a good ending is, if it's well written, not too dragging and a fairly simple idea written in depth with beautiful detail then the ending is always magnificient.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I doubt I qualify to offer advice but I thought i'd give it a shot lol

I find if you try to put a subtle message in the ending then it makes a good ending or you could try to just tie up loose ends and make it a happily ever ending then the readers tend to like the story to.

To be honest you can't defy what a good ending is, if it's well written, not too dragging and a fairly simple idea written in depth with beautiful detail then the ending is always magnificient.

cheers Lubbi hun
that was well put
hmm now me gotto tie loose ends ,dam too many to tie and in odd numbers lolz

dr_bugs thumbnail
Is it necessary to have characters from bollywood or TV characters? Or can we have our own characters because having the characters from TV or bollywood just kills the whole purpose of being original.
..oneOone.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dr_bugs

Is it necessary to have characters from bollywood or TV characters? Or can we have our own characters because having the characters from TV or bollywood just kills the whole purpose of being original.

hey dear
well its bot compulsory to have a tv or character................you can imagine your own...

but its just like, many don't like the fact as they don't get any face to imagine................and the thing about being original............your characters are fictional but having original story, original scenes is what make your fic Original....

You can survey and see that many like Zuzu and Bhoomi etc wrote on characters other than tv or bollywood.......and they greatly went

We use this as just to make our reader having the same imagination that we had while writting

k dear

hope you will have fun on IF and welcome here

lolz
ana๐Ÿ˜ณ

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: dr_bugs

Actually its not necessary as many here like me have written non serial based too.... but even if u have charcters or actors from Bollywood or Tv I dont think , as its not original.. it is original. its fiction where u add ur own thought and ur imagination.. so its original....  the most populat fanfiction stories here r with charcters from telly...

I woudl like to tell u something from my own experience that.. The popular charcter if included , u surely get soem readers and some comments.. a certain interest.. non based stories usually gettign comments becoems a task.. and if u r not looking for many responses its fine...๐Ÿ˜‰ 

ONly after u have a set of pattern and readers know ur style they may want to continue reading even non serial based stories...  as a writer.. i have written serial based and non serial based... I personaly feel Non serial based r the easiest to write.... serial based U need to be careful of the expectations...๐Ÿ˜† of  the fans...

ashluvdmg thumbnail
THX A LOT 4 DE USEFUL POST KAT DI ...........!!

LUV U LTS
CRAZY ASHU