ending just left me with a bunch of questions...

sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guyz...i'm sonali...haven't rlly posted here in thr kyunki forum much....anywayz i just caught up with the epi's and i must say that the ending of kyunki's was unbelievably confusing! my mom wouldn't admit that kyunki ended....bcz that rlly wasnt a ending! Atleast they could have cleared these questions:  

-how parviti got parth?
-why parviti blackmailed baa?
-what did tulsi read from the will that made kn, ganga-sahil, gautum Damini all split up from tulsi and mihir?
-what happened to kt-laksh-eku, abir-archita, vaidehi-laksh, sanchi-nakul, and all the elders in the house that just disappeared for no reason!

i would have been really happy if they had a family reunion...or even a tragic ending would have been nice! like kausiti zindigi ki! but thanks to ekta....i mean kyunki was just WOW in the begining but not its just....a boring ekta serial!๐Ÿ˜† if kyunki rlly has ended....i will still miss it cuz of kn and laksh-kt, and tulsi!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

wats your guyz thoughts?

luv sonali๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by sonali09 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the ending for all of us was not a satisfying one, and even the last episode was a far cry from what it could've been... remmeber kzk's ending? it was pretty deeply put in place and left everyone in tears, i was expecting something more extravagant for kyunki since it is the oldest, but it relaly has left me in confusion as well
sonali09 thumbnail
^^ yeah i totally agree! i was hoping for an ending that would touch my heart....i never knew i was going to be disappointed! i don't want to compare kzk and kyunki but i think kyunki could have done wayyyyy better!  Edited by sonali09 - 15 years ago
thilinibh thumbnail
That's why I think it will be back๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonali09 thumbnail

^ hey...like your confidence! i rlly hope that it will be back too!

ght_3fr3 thumbnail
ekta want ending which many people will think about it for long time, if kyunki end with happy ending than no one will remember it, but the way she end it the end with no ending make many peopel confused & open door for many ????????????????????
sonali09 thumbnail

^ she succeeded in ending kyunki with an ending that will leave us thinking about for a long time bcz i will alwayz be thinking about how parviti got parth....wat happened after tulsi met parviti....will kn be able to reunite with their son ever? but without knowing, she suceeded in leaving us confused too!

samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...I think your absolutely right sonu they should have made it very clear...I think that because of all the rush they could just manage showing it very fast so that it could be over and done with...and yes they should have expanded a little more so that we know everything and what the whole knot is...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Samiya=)
ak lover thumbnail
i think they shud have made ita 1 hr epi n ended in a very nice way.. even if it was a sad ending they shud have ended in the best way.
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I had a lot of expectations from the ending of this serial but nothing and absolutely nothing turned out as I wanted it to!!

Samiya=)