Time of our Death... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
welcmome back raj kaun se bhut ki nazar lagi thi jo u vanished
Originally posted by set_raj

hi Mahi hw ru? Yes we can predict in from the horoscope...the time, and  mode of death..if the horoscope is accurately made...but there are certain things in astrology, inspite of knowing the astrologer doesnt reveal, cos it has physchological affects...suppose if a person comes to knw tht he is gng to die after 5 years..he will start thinking abt it and counting his days..it is possible tht he might die earlier also by fear.. You want me to predict for you?..but i wont..yes it is true..we can come to know the time.

Hey Raj, I am good, how are you?

Well, I guess that's true if you believe in astrology in the first place, I don't so I don't think that can be done.  But yeah knowing the exact time of death can have some dire psychological consequences especially for people who are not emotionally stable.

-Mahi

Edited by -Mystery- - 15 years ago
i say live ur life without any fear!!! if u know da date or da time of when u goin die den u will always live in fear so its better that you dont know and just live your life to the fullest and enjoy the gift god gave you!
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hey Friends,

Well I am not exactly sure if it has been discussed before but I was talking about it with my friends so thought about asking you.

Do you think we should know when we will die? Like the exact date and time?

Some things to consider before replying either yes or no.

-If we do know the time we'll die we can finish up many pending works and make the best use of our time here.

-If we know the time we'll die then as it'll approach we'll start having extreme panic attacks and trying to save ourselves we might not even leave the house or do anything...

So what do you think is fair? Like now when we don't know when we'll die? Or should we know the day?

-Mahi

OMG this topic so reminds me of the Final Destination.

no me either coz as the time comes towards i'd be feeling really scared and nervous.