Other Topics

Next MOTW......???

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friendsπŸ€—,

Our last victim on the hotseat was Vani akka and she gave us good entermaint...and many of you got to know her wellπŸ˜›

We are ready with our next victim....this member hangs for the mostly in none sun tv serial section, so this is a good chance to get to know more about herπŸ˜‰

She is a canadian, wonderful FF writer, I know she watch hindi serials but stopped with tamil ones after the mega sodapal of Kanaa kannum kalagal😭😭.

Any guess???

Aisha

Grill her folks and do not spare her like most of you did with Vani akkaπŸ˜†...!

IF Develop Team

Edited by meli - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Aish..... hope you enjoy your seat.. πŸ˜‰
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
😲😲...Ayyoooo......enna kodume saravana ithu??? total damage thaan
kadhambari thumbnail
Vaama minnal,unakku inimae irukku katcheri.....................meli chellam,thanx daaa.
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats AishaπŸ‘. Btw yaaru andha Saravana?πŸ˜‰
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aahaa... neraya vishayam velichathukku varum pole irukke.... minnal, saravanan...whatelse....

Aish, no worries, I won't ask any question.... will relax and read your answers while having a cup of cofffee... pattaiya kelapunggal....

kadhambari thumbnail
Vani adhellam mudiyadhu,gear up & nondi nongu edunga.........vidadheenga.   My 1st set of kostins:

1.what is ur real name?
2.what is ur age? option'la vida koodadhu.
3.R u studying or working?
4.what is u'r favoruite section in IF?
5.how & when did u land up in IF?

ippodhaiku ivalavu dhaan..............appurama meedhi kelvigalodu varugiren.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kadhambari

Vani adhellam mudiyadhu,gear up & nondi nongu edunga.........vidadheenga.   Vani, itho ungalukkaha pattaya kelapurean....

My 1st set of kostins:

1.what is ur real name? yean peru Padhayappaa ...illai....aana ennoda nam(e)mum P la thodankira oru brand name thaan πŸ˜‰

2.what is ur age? option'la vida koodadhu. πŸ€ͺ(10000^ (1/2) / 4) - 2 

3.R u studying or working? irendum seytha kalavai naan.....thas the life of a grad student naa πŸ€”

4.what is u'r favoruite section in IF? 😍....hm....kalai ezhunthavudan Non - Sun TV segment thaan

5.how & when did u land up in IF? I used to be a silent reader of IF tamil section when the serials Penn/ Anjali were aired (loved the pairs in these soaps)......fell in love with Jiggypuff's FFs based on Kailash - Divya of Penn. on IF...it wasn't until KNI that I actually joined IF.....

ippodhaiku ivalavu dhaan..............appurama meedhi kelvigalodu varugiren.
😈 C..P... chellom........yeannakum oru kaalam varamaiya poyidum.........apporom vetchukirean.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Gnitzz......

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aish vaa 😲😲😲 mavaleh sette dii neeee πŸ˜† thoo varenn... konja neran ... questions copy panni varen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dun spare her guys ... she i know quite a smart person and bit witty and bit cunning πŸ˜› im sure we will have fun time grilling her πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?

Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If a funeral procession is at night, do you drive with your lights off?

When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why are Softballs hard?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago