Back with Horoscopes<3

Posted: 15 years ago

Horoscopes

Sagittarius: November 23rd - December 21st
There's no doubt you're one of the more powerful Zodia signs. You've got a certain power. You're pretty convincing when you want something. And you do want something but you just don't know what it isโ€ฆ And it's driving you nuts!

Capricorn: December 22nd - January 19th
You like to get your hands on everything and learn as much as you can. But if you're trying to convince mom and dad to sign you up for some after school activities, you probably won't be able to do it all. This week, you'll have to think about what to do with your extra time.

Aquarius: January 20th - February 18th
Got a bit of crush already? A certain someone in math class has totally caught your eye but don't just stare! You might scare him or her away. It's really tough to approach someone you like, but just going up and saying hi can make all the difference!

Pisces: February 19th - March 20th
Having friends together for a good time couldn't make you happier. But you've been spending too much time at home lately and this week you'll try to convince a buddy to have a back-to-school blow out! But don't be surprise if his or her parents aren't too keen on this idea.

Aries: March 21st - April 19th
You're not always super flexible Aries and sometimes this just makes your friends so mad. Well, once you've made a decision, you stick to it and that's that! But by mid-week, you might start giving into a little peer pressure.

Taurus: April 20th - May 20th
Is it vacation time yet? Wow, you just started school and already you're so busy! And you're kind of tired too and you need a weekend to relax. So don't make too many plans and remember to rejuvenate yourself for the next school week.

Gemini: May 21st - June 21st
It's a lucky week, Gemini! Things are working out perfectly and you're set to hook up with some new friends. An unlikely friendship will start to blossom this week. Some of your old buddies are a little different since school started, so maybe it's time to get together with some new people.

Cancer: June 22nd - July 22nd
You've got super high expectations, so when things don't go your way, you get majorly disappointed. So you'll probably be happier if you don't expect things to go exactly as planned. It's time to show the real you - you love the spotlight!

Leo: July 23rd - August 22nd
You're a little nervous this week Leo and you don't really know why. You've got to try and relax before the big test at school or your palms will sweat so much that you won't be able to hold a pencil. You've studied like crazy and you're ready for this test! So get out there and be confident!

Virgo: August 23rd - September 22nd
There's just too much to think about this week! You really need to chill out for the new school week. Try keeping busy with fun projects like painting or writing poetry. If you don't do anything, you'll just go crazy thinking about school.

Libra: September 23rd - October 23rd
You are brimming with confidence this week Libra and people are noticing. You've got a lot of initiative right now, so get things going. This is a good time to get involved in some after school sports or extra-curricular activities. Heck, you might even start your own after-school club!

Scorpio: October 24th - November 22nd
You've been thinking about decorating this week. You need to spice up your surroundings a bit. You want to clean things and make your private space a bit more fun. But don't let important things slide! Make sure you're still getting your homework done!

There's no doubt you're one of the more powerful Zodia signs. You've got a certain power. You're pretty convincing when you want something. And you do want something but you just don't know what it isโ€ฆ And it's driving you nuts!

LOL kindaa truee.
da last pastt. "yu want something but just dunno what it is"
SO truuee.
lol thankss
Scorpio: October 24th - November 22nd
You've been thinking about decorating this week. You need to spice up your surroundings a bit. You want to clean things and make your private space a bit more fun. But don't let important things slide! Make sure you're still getting your homework done! Lol..sooo true...... i've been cleaning my room/house..and rearranging everything...while i'm supposed to be working on my law essay
Libra: September 23rd - October 23rd
You are brimming with confidence this week Libra and people are noticing. You've got a lot of initiative right now, so get things going. This is a good time to get involved in some after school sports or extra-curricular activities. Heck, you might even start your own after-school club!
don't know if this is true
bt i did get into the after scul activites๐Ÿ˜†
Aquarius: January 20th - February 18th
Got a bit of crush already? A certain someone in math class has totally caught your eye but don't just stare! You might scare him or her away. It's really tough to approach someone you like, but just going up and saying hi can make all the difference!

I don't have math this term. Zenab you do. *wink wink* And you're an Aquarius. ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Lead-Oxide - 15 years ago
lol

You like to get your hands on everything and learn as much as you can. But if you're trying to convince mom and dad to sign you up for some after school activities, you probably won't be able to do it all. This week, you'll have to think about what to do with your extra time.

This was for the wrong age group ๐Ÿ˜ญ..darn u mofo's...

Edited by AsliiGuy - 15 years ago
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

lol

This was for the wrong age group ๐Ÿ˜ญ..darn u mofo's...

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Huh. I hope I do have free time, cuz I think I'll be studying for exams for the rest of the month ๐Ÿ˜’
Originally posted by Lead-Oxide

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mofo's kya hai? Anuvad zaruri hai, ab!...Hmmm dehko;

M - mighty
O - Outrageous
F - fearsome
O - Origami's

mmm...maine sense nahi baniya๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by AsliiGuy

mofo's kya hai? Anuvad zaruri hai, ab!...Hmmm dehko;