Back with Horoscopes<3 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Capricorn: December 22nd - January 19th
You like to get your hands on everything and learn as much as you can. But if you're trying to convince mom and dad to sign you up for some after school activities, you probably won't be able to do it all. This week, you'll have to think about what to do with your extra time.

Taurus: April 20th - May 20th
Is it vacation time yet? Wow, you just started school and already you're so busy! And you're kind of tired too and you need a weekend to relax. So don't make too many plans and remember to rejuvenate yourself for the next school week. Abso True!

Aries: March 21st - April 19th
You're not always super flexible Aries and sometimes this just makes your friends so mad. Well, once you've made a decision, you stick to it and that's that! But by mid-week, you might start giving into a little peer pressure.

Aquarius: January 20th - February 18th
Got a bit of crush already? A certain someone in math class has totally caught your eye but don't just stare! You might scare him or her away. It's really tough to approach someone you like, but just going up and saying hi can make all the difference!

^ wow wth hahaha i dont like anybody in my math class...hmm weird, okay im having second thoughts maybe i think a certain guy is "cute" but i didnt rly think of that 'til i read this lmao