Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey Friends, Thank you soo much.....for your support...but we still need more people.....in this....as someone would not upload all the videos just because 10 people wanna see em again...... so pl let you friedns know about this and tell them to particiapte and help us all.......Thank you ones again...

paperclipper181 thumbnail
is this because of the producers problem which will go even longer or a separate episodes for people t owatch old stuff
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that would be wonderful! YES of course yess plz! Edited by aishu_fan - 15 years ago
unnati72003 thumbnail

That would be great yaar... i am dieing to watch those moments all over again.....plzz

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please!!!!!! thatd be the best!
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh yes i would love seein LKT again and manthan idk but i just love him he is so cute
poonabhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

Hey Guys,

I just want to know how many of you wish to watch kyunki from June 2006....From where our wonderful and sizziling chemistry of LKT Blossomed.....???? From my side it would be a big YES...... This can be possible if there are majority of people who wants to watch those episodes..... and help me request some one who can make this possible for us......... So plzzzzz reply in this thread if you'd like to watch kyunki from JUNE 2006...... Plzz..... this can also help us get all the epis....that are maybe missing from our LKT collection...... Plzzzz this is my request to u...... plzz it'll take only few seconds...to write Y....E.....S...... Help me make this possible for all of us......... Thank you very much....

Pari

ya please..........CAN YOU POST FROM 2004-2005 FROM WHEN WE CAN WATCH "KARAN NANDINI" SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!!!!!THANKS A LOT
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

😊Good News Guys,

The person we were requesting to have agreed to this... But she needs some time..... as her exams are starting so she will start some where in DEC. And that Person is non other the HELI DI (nilapatel12) 😳

Plz Guys, we should all thank her and wish her best of luck in her exams...... she is doing soo much for us....😃

Thank you soo much heli di..... 😳😳we all really appriciate it...... we wish all the best and we are sure u'll do gr8 in your exams............😃and also we all will be waiting for you to take us on our journey of dreams...... Which will be coming true now...... We will be riding right back to JUNE 2006 and again go through those wonderful moments...... of all.....(specially LKT/Pulkit😛) so all fans are welcome to this...... as we will be refreshing our memories from 2006 to 2008...... wooohhooooooooo

and ya one more thing this was to be a treat for all the LKT Fans on our PS's Bithday.... as we'll walk together into a theater, while we sit back and relax and watch thoes precious moments all over again.....and get the LKT Feaver high on 110*😆

I am very excited😃Thank you soo much.......😉

Pari
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around crazy*

OMG!! im really thankful to her!! heli dear, u have no idea how much this means to LKT fans...its like watching a footage of our favorite moments that we were never able to see after once

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thank you so much it is wonderful to watch lakshya kt once again👏