Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
well wish there was a way to get hold of 2004-2005 videos of karan n nandini....n glad some1 can help LKT fans..bt can u help us GHT/KN fans too by posting older videos from like episode 750-1050+...plsssssssssssssss😳
architpatnaik thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankyou nilapetal12 thankyou very much
and by the way she will be uploading LKt scenes only or all the episodes from june 2006 to june 2007?😕

plz tell me becoz i need all pulkit scenes not only lakshya kt scenes
vid_hurry thumbnail
YES! I'd love that.
Thanks
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: architpatnaik

thankyou nilapetal12 thankyou very much

and by the way she will be uploading LKt scenes only or all the episodes from june 2006 to june 2007?😕

plz tell me becoz i need all pulkit scenes not only lakshya kt scenes

Hey archit,

I did this specially for you....as u have been asking me for this soooo long and i felt sad that i couldn't help u out......at that time....but see i told u....give me my time and i will deff. help u out.....so yes i did helped u out i believe......heli di will be uploading all the epis sweety.....😛 so cheer up..... i hope this will help u...... i did the best i could.....😉

Pari
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes i want see these sences again
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A big YYEEESSS!! I'd love to watch lkt scenes again!
architpatnaik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelic_Pari

Hey archit,

I did this specially for you....as u have been asking me for this soooo long and i felt sad that i couldn't help u out......at that time....but see i told u....give me my time and i will deff. help u out.....so yes i did helped u out i believe......heli di will be uploading all the epis sweety.....😛 so cheer up..... i hope this will help u...... i did the best i could.....😉

Pari

thankyou very much Pari
thankyou.................................🥳
 u r too good thankyou
by the way when will her exam be over?

lakshkt thumbnail

YES...definitely i would love to see all thos episodes again.

they was the best part of the show and would love to see it again.

Thank You so much
kt_lakshluv thumbnail

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!

I START TAT KYUNKI................... ONLY N ONLY COZ OF MOUNI N PULKIT A.K.A LAKSH N K.T GYUS!!! IM DYING TO SEE DEM AGAIN TOGETHER IM HOPING TAT THEY BTH CUM TOGETHER BT MY LUCK NA!!!!!! HUH FORGET IT!!!!!!😭 I JUST WONT TOO SEE THAT ALL EPISODES OF MOUNI AND PULKIT AGAIN !!!WAISE IM SEEING DEM ON YOU TUBE HEHEHE BT IM SAYING IT AGAIN YESSSSSSSSS !!!!!! I WONT TO
kt_lakshluv thumbnail

YESS YES YES !!!!!1

I START TAT KYUNKI................ ONLY AND ONLY COZ OF MOUNI AND PULKIT A.K.A LAKSH N K.T I JUST WONT DEM TOO AGAIN TOGETHER BT MINE LUCK NA!!!!!!!!!!!😭 OH KK FORGET IT GYUS BT YES I WONT TOO SE THAT ALL EPISODES OF MOUNI N PULKIT BT YEA I SAW DEM ON YOU TUBE !!!!!!1 BT SOMETIMES I DIDN'T GET TIME BT IM AGAIN SAYING  IT TO U ALL YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I WONT TO SEE IT😛