Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

*Pulkit Samrat Birthday Surprise"

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Most awaited Bash of the Year (for me😳) is finally here...

Yup, you guessed it right...

A sensation😳 - Pulkit Samrat's chocolate face☺️, mesmerizing eyes😍, sweet smile😛 and his acting make his fans go gaga.🤪

As he says- "I am not just anybody, but someone whom many recognize, it is a good feeling."🤗

Pulkit Samrat (Former Laksh Virani) is turning 25🥳 on
Dec 29 which is a Monday of this year!

He contributed 20 months (1 and year) of his just to entertain us😳, so why not give something special😛 in return on the special day of his life.😃

That's why these are some special activities dedicated to him from his fans who loves him from the bottom of their heart!😃

~List 10 things that you loved and still love about him.😛 

~Pulkit (Laksh) Moments😃 ' All the Scenes that made you fall in love with him.😳 

QUIZ TIME!!! ' Lets see how much deep you know about him.😉

1.Where did he do his schooling and what was the name of the school? What more do you know about his education?

2.Which awards was he the winner of and in which event?

3.Who was his biggest support through out?

4.What does he do in his free time?

5.What other language does he know besides Hindi and English?

6.What is he most comfortable wearing?

7.Who are his favorite actresses? (Bollywood and Tellywood)

8.What is the name of his favorite movie?

9.What was he playing while entered the Virani Mansion?

10.Where did he throw his party for wining one of the categories at SPA awards and who were the first two arrivals?

11.Who is his role model among the characters of Kyunki..?

Ok Now Some questions that were already asked to him here and there and you will be answering from his point of view. (Meaning how did he answered these questions when asked)
    If SRK is the king of Bollywood, who is the king of Telivision world, according to you?
    Whom do you admire the most?
    I like your performance in Kyunki. I also want to act like you in television. Can you please tell me how is it possible?
    You are on an island with KT, Tulsi and Ekta' Whom would you like to give company?
    How much does Pulkit resemble Lakshya?
    What is your pet name if you have any?
    Imagine you have 24 hours of yourself - no shoot, nothing. What would you like to do?
    What would you say to a beautiful girl with lots of attitude?
  1. Who do you like the most on the Kyunki... set?

10. You had said in an interview that there is someone special in your life. You cannot give the name but is she someone from Showbiz?

11. Do you like white colour? If yes, then I too love white colour!(Pari- What are his thoughts about colors is what I am looking for here.. =)

12.Who does your hairstyle?

Now remember, these are the questions Pulkit have already answered'.😍 and you have to answer them as if you were sitting in his chair....😳 The purpose of doing this is to see how much do you think like him'. 😛And how much of it do you remember about him 2 years from now.😃 

DO NOT Answer them in this thread, but send them through PM to ps_deewani

You'll learn a lot more about him...😉 in his birthday bash....that you might never knew....😃 So Stay tuned with me.... 😛

Pari

Note - this is not his birthday bash, just some plans I have to celebrate his birthday* 

Credits:
Part of the concept Credit to Jenny1000
Everything Else - Angelic_Pari
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mods Plzz Sticky this Topic if possible

So We are officially transisting into

Pulkit Samrat Month - Dec 2008

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

His acting! Hands down, this kid def. made it past thru the beginners stale image and sizzled on screen!
    His face, just look at it..need i say more...
    The reason why Lakshya Virani even exists and why people even remember him is and will always remain because of PULKIT!
    Although Im not a big fan of his temper, but I like how he acted mad on Kyunki, he looked super hot
    His humbleness, not so much of the arrogant macho man, he knows what he has
    His confidence in his work and his way of knowing where he's going in life, he's not afraid to take a stand
    His chemistry with Mouni, I love PUlkit but thats half due to how his onscreen chemistry was with Mouni
    Contacts never looked sexier :P
    Talented, Jadoo nagri se aaya hai koi jaadugar😛
  1. Lastly, because....WOH KISNA HAI!

How he got mad at KT [after his bday party]...damnnn, never seen a man hotter than him when he's angry :P
    His entry scene...I felt like it was SRK all over again although w/ Pulkit, love him just as much today!
    All his moments with his "girlfriend" he totally redifined the meaning of a 'laadla potha'
    His dance, he's a damn good dancer compared to many others and w/ Mouni they fit perfectly!
  1. HIs expressions, priceless

Edited by desigrl05 - 15 years ago
loyalkashion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I LUV EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM

Angelic_Pari thumbnail

1st one have to be because he is Punjabi... Chakde phattee...😉
    With the boy-next-door looks, He already had more than one cap on when he was newly introduced
    Model, actor and magician.
    He resembles Pari a lot...He has similar habbits that i do.
    Ahhh I just love his temper...😳😆
    The reason why Lakshya Virani even exists and why people even remember him is and will always remain because of PULKIT! - I agree with you on this one Jhanvi
    He places his mom before god.😍
    He doesn't like reading books.😛 ( I hate books too.😆)
    His confidence in his work and his way of knowing where he's going in life, he's not afraid to take a stand - I agree
    His Eyes....those contacts...aawww😳😛
    Lastly, because....WOH KISNA HAI! -Totally.... (I loved this one Jhanvi😃)
  1. Do I even need to say...more..???

His Entry.... both of them..... He looked soo sexy playing football and the bagpiper.....😛
    Eklavya Dream sequence - Tum Bhi Mujhse Pyaar Karlo....☺️☺️☺️
    His Support towards everyone.... how his character was represented..... awww.. how sweet😛
    Loved all his B'day specials....in Kyunki😉
    Mostly every scene of him and Kt.... The precious expression....😃
  1. His Priceless Smile😳 and Eyes... Those starring sessions......aahh...😍

and counting goes on and on......

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
List 10 things that you loved and still love about him.😛 

1)the way his eyes luk at u....it can melt u.
2)his supa-cute face.
3)his chemistry wid mouni....pulmounzz forever😳
4) his flirtiness.....luvdd those flirtin scenes wid kt....lol i wished i was KTT then😍
5) his introduction!!!the way he entered...he played football when woh kisna hai song was on.....sigh::so hot::
6) how he dances.....tumhe jo maine dekhaa!....
7) Just cause hes our PULKUUU...the chocolatey-boy who's yummilliciouss isnt dat enough to love him?
8) his personality's adorable!!
9) he made KSBKBT not-to-miss....the reason i went into KSBKBT....lol nd later it became LKTT!
10) he's a wonderful actor....nd deserves everything!!
But  he needs to come baq in a show ASAP...even betta if its wid mouni!

1) the intro scene where mouni is dancing and her shawl gets in pulkit's face and WOH kisna hai plays.....it still makes me smile today!😛

2)the office scene where kt and laksh fall....nd they stare at each other....awww😉

3) when pulkit ties kt's dori!!! omgg soo hot!😍👍🏼
basically all scenes wid pulkit!!! n LKT.

4) the bus scene where they accidently hold hands/ the scene where laksh covers kt's mouth☺️

5) the sad scene where kt gets married to eklavya and laksh cries and yells at kt to go bak!! aww felt so bad for him😭

Can i go on? lol = )
Happy upcomin bday pulkit!
Riyaa147 thumbnail

1. His acting
  2. His chemistry with Mouni
  3. The reason why Lakshya Virani even exists and why people even remember him is and will always remain because of PULKIT!-agree with you Janvi
  4. Very talented
  5. The magic he does
  6. Love his eyes!!
  7.                                                                               His Smile
  8. how he dances
  9. His personality
  10. Lastly, because....WOH KISNA HAI!-Definately agree

1. His entry with Mouni loved it
  2. The cake scene
  3. The scenes during diwali
  4. mostly all the scenes with Kt!!!!
 Happy Early Birthday Pulkit👏
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Many Many Happy Returns of the day..pulkit .all the best for the coming year hope you becoem even more sucessful...take care...:)
laksh_kt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birtday🥳🥳 hope too se more on tv
vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. His acting-no one could have done a better job in portraying Laksh
2. His face-i just luv it😳
3. His eyes
4. His dance- he is a very good dancer
5. His honesty-i liked it wen he said he liked being popular. I don't fink any other actor would have said that
6. The fact that he plays football(i love this sport😃)
7. He is a magician
8. He doesn't smoke(i hope)
9. He always looks hot
10. He's got style
11. He is muti-talented
12. And finally because i just love him😳

1. His entry scene-each time i hear the song, i just think of him
2. Every Laksh-Kt scene
3. When he says 'i luv u' to Kt
4. The way he bonds wiv baa
5. Every dance scene wiv him
In short, all scenes he appeared in😳
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Hey friends....don't u feel that while listing those things....all the laksh moments are again fresh in ur mind...??? idk about u about i am always refreshed about him..... everyday....lolzzzz😆😆 

I enjoyed writting those things about him....😳 he is just too good for it...... i mean i could even go on and on with that list.... and simz...sweety u can surely goo on with it...😛😛