Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki ended for sure :(

Fez098 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i think kyunki really did end becuz they havent shown any promos now they show promos for every serial but kyunki..

i'm so sad, but on the bright side harshad is going to be baxk in kis desh if any1 watches that serial and the serial is getting better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes...even I think so.....😭
rwajid thumbnail
if it has ended, it was a really bad ending . confusing and without closure to a show that ran for around 10 years. certainly not the ending a show like this deserved, seemed to me like the writers ran out of ideas and just presented an accumulation of random thoughts.
xAngelicANGELx thumbnail

omg what kind of ending was that..................thats soooo sad kyukni is finshed 😭 atleast they should off showed a proper ending.....

gazza thumbnail
who knows maybe it will be back one day
Shalmali11.03. thumbnail
Wil it be back ?😕
I think too becuz they will not show the sad ending ⭐️
sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
noooo i want kyunki back!!!😭 but im not gonna stop hoping...maybe ekta might get her senses back and will bring kyunki back! :D
nslove thumbnail
how com kyunki ended its wassss so good willl it come back or but
fsomani thumbnail
yeah, it was a bad ending, but i read somewhere that the show was changing name and switching to a different channel, and so they are probably showing what's going on, just on a different channel. It's really stupid, but maybe they didn't want to lose their audience and so by leaving them hanging, they would continue to watch the show.