Balika Vadhu

dec 1 written update

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Finally a new episode!

anandi and subhna come back from the fair. Phooli doesn't come home with them because she's scared of dadisa. anandi tries to reassure her that dadisa is nice now, but phooli still doesn't come back with them anandi shows dadisa the pic she brought her and she shows her mom in law and new tayjee the things she bought them

jagya comes home and dadisa yells at him and threatens to hit him with the ruler. anandi comes and sas that jagya was in the fair with her so dadisa starts yelling at anandi that she's the bad one who is turning her grandson away from her and stuff. then dadisa leaves and jagya's mom asks him where he was and he tells that he went to watch a movie with his friends. anandi says that you made me lie i'm going to go tell dadisa everything. but jagya stops her and says that i'll go tell dadisa

he goes to dadisa's room and she starts apologizing to jagya for thinking he was wrong and badmouthing anandi and bhairav for marrying him to anandi. jagya stops her and tells her the truth that he lied and went to the movies.

precap: dadisa is pulling jagya and threatening him but the new tayjee stops dadisa....

i don't think i'll be able to update for the next few months as we have exams and then boards i have to study for...i'll update when i can but if someone else wants to do it please do. sorry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Another fab epi. Loved it.
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail