Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Tina Dutta hospitalised

Tina Dutta is hospitalized after suffering from fever and stomach infection.

niveditha thumbnail
Tapasya, the scheming conniving girl from Colors' Uttaran has recently given birth to a baby girl in the show.

However, her sole reason for bringing the baby into this world is to gain Veer's affection. She has no motherly feelings for the baby whatsoever. However, Rashmi Desai, who plays Tapasya, loves babies in real life. On the sets, she takes care of the little baby like it is her own. She feeds it on time and makes sure that the child sleeps well. Meanwhile in the serial, while Tapasya is busy trying to impress Veer, Ichcha is planning her exit from the Bundela household. The girl is heartbroken as no one, not even Veer trusts her anymore.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Rashmi-Desai-loves-babies/articleshow/9124585.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Rashmi Desai's sudden illness causes concern on sets

Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Colors' Uttaran falls unwell in the middle of her shoot...

niveditha thumbnail
Icha to be pregnant in Uttaran

High drama in store for the viewers in the coming episodes of Colors' Uttaran...

niveditha thumbnail

Tapasya's secret to be revealed

A shocker is in store for the viewers of Uttaran on Colors.

While everyone is wondering whether it is Veer or Rathod who is the father of Tapasya's child, the actual father will turn out to be someone else, claim sources.

An Indya source reveals, "Tapasya gave birth to a daughter in yesterday's episode. In the upcoming episodes, Ichcha will leave the Bundela house and return to her basti with Ammo, as she feels Veer doesn't trust her anymore so she doesn't want to stay with him and bear his distrust. Later, she will find out that she is pregnant. The show will then have a leap where Ichcha too will give birth to a baby girl."

The source adds, "Ichcha and Tapasya's daughters will share a similar relationship like Ichcha and Tapasya. Rathod will them comeback to claim custody of his daughter but after a DNA test is conducted, it will be revealed that Tapasya's boyfriend Sid is the actual father of her child."

Gaurav Chopra aka Rathod reveals, "The leap will take place on Monday, but I can assure you that there is a lot of drama lined up even before the leap. The viewers have a lot of queries that they want answers to and so does my character Rathod. If you have been watching the show, then I must say that don't miss the next two weeks because all your questions will be answered. You will see the entire structure of the show changing, which is a natural progression, keeping the storyline in mind. I cannot reveal anymore as we are shooting the post leap scenes and it will kill the suspense."

Viewers of the show can look forward to all the drama coming up soon.

niveditha thumbnail
The passion of romance ain't for the faint-hearted! Looks like Rashmi couldn't handle all the mush and collapsed after her lovey dovey act opposite Nandish Sandhu at Zee TV's Boroplus 4th Gold Awards 2011.

Television industry's cutest couples – Rashmi Desai - Nandish Sandhu, Jay Bhanushali - Mahi Vij and Rucha and Vishal Singh stirred up romance in the air with their beautiful couples act at the awards ceremony.

Two out of the three couples, Rashmi-Nandish and Jay-Mahi were real life couples, making the essence of the act come alive naturally as the dancers looked into each other's eyes meaningfully and they were in beautiful sync. Make sure to watch Rashmi and Nandish's super romantic act with your loved one and fall in love all over again. The twist in the tale, however, came as soon as the act got over – Rashmi fainted!

Everyone thought "Rashmi wants to make full use of the romantic moment and just lie in Nandish's arms". Alarm bells rang when there were no signs of movement and Rashmi lay still on the floor. Nandish rushed to her rescue like a knight in shining armor, carried her in his arms and took her to an airy place. He splashed water on her face and patted her lovingly. People heaved a sigh of relief the moment she opened her eyes. Rashmi was fine after drinking glucose and resting for a while. "Rashmi has been working non-stop for the past few days sleeping very little. Her condition worsened when the entire stage was filled with smoke. But everything is under control now", said Nandish with a relieved smile on his face.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Rashmi-Desais-working-too-hard/articleshow/9184509.cms
niveditha thumbnail

Film Farm Productions Uttaran on Colors will soon see a major twist with Rathore spilling the beans and Ichcha leaving the town.

A source says, "Ichcha goes back to the basti and starts living with her mother as she is very hurt with the fact that Veer did not trust her. Veer will go to the basti in search of her when she will decide to leave the town. Hence Ichcha along with her mother will move out of the town."

"On the other hand since Tapasya cheated on Rathore by not handing him the baby he will reach the Bundela house talk to Veer. Tapasya will be shocked to see Rathore. He will then meet Veer and reveal the truth related to Tapasya's baby. However, initially Veer won't believe Rathore and decide to get a medical test done of him and the baby. But when he visits the doctor's chambers the doctor asks him if he has adopted the baby as certain tests earlier done on the baby don't match with him."

Sampurn Media

niveditha thumbnail

Rathore has claimed that he is the biological father of Tapasya's child in Uttaran in Colors and now Veer will get to know about it through a doctor. Hence in the upcoming episodes both Veer and Rathore will shut the door on Tapasya. This is when she will decide to give away the baby to an orphanage.

A source says, "In the upcoming episodes Tapasya will meet Rathore in order to talk to him about the ruckus that he created at the Bundela house but he will show no intention of talking to her. In fact, he will mistreat her and ask her to see him in the court. On the other hand, Veer will go to the hospital where he will get to know that the blood group of Tapasya's baby doesn't match with his. This is when Veer will come back home and question Tapasya about her child's identity. He will also realise that he has made a major mistake by not believing Ichcha. Furthermore, when nani will interfere in the discussion between Veer and Tapasya, he will ask both nani and Tapasya to leave the house along with the baby. This is when Nani will advice Tapasya to leave the baby in an orphanage. After Tapasya leaves the baby in an orphanage she will go back to Rathore but one will have to wait and watch to know if he accepts her or not."

"However, the maha episode that goes on air this Saturday will be a turning point for the show as lot of things will change in every character's life." added the source.

Sampurn Media

niveditha thumbnail
GAURAV CHOPRAA
[25 Jul 2011]

MOUNI AND I ARE IN A VERY OPEN SITUATION RIGHT NOW

Having disappeared from the daily soap scenario, Gaurav Chopraa waited for the right opportunity to knock on his door. Then Uttaran came his way. In his trademark style, the handsome actor made quite an impressive re-entry all thanks to his acting skills. Today, almost a year into the show, he seems to be in a comfortable position professionally. As for his personal life, he has supposedly been dating actress Mouni Roy for over a few years now. Though he chooses to remain ambiguous about his relationship status, it is difficult to miss his fondness for Mouni. In a candid chat with Showtime, the Uttaran actor pours his heart out on his career so far, his take on marriage and a lot more.

Though Gaurav has consciously kept away from the typical TV dramas, he insists that his character in Uttaran was too fascinating to turn down. He narrates, "When the makers called me, they said that the role was a cameo. A lot of people don't know this, but the character portrayed by Rashami Desai is similar to the character Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind. They also wanted to get a character like Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind," he continues, "When they told me about the character, I understood what they were looking for because I have seen the film many times. Because my character was a huge hit, they extended the cameo and made it a full-fledged role."

Though it is a daily soap, Gaurav maintains that the show is a tad different from the regular ones. He justifies, "It's not just a popular show but it's a show that cuts through classes. It is not only watched by ordinary people but also the biggest celebrities. When I go to film award ceremonies, some of the film stars praise me for my performance on the show. This goes to show that Uttaran is a phenomenon by itself."

Since he's being showered with compliments, I wonder if he's in a happy place in his career right now. "In today's times, most of us are very greedy. And actors are the worst of the lot. We want way more than what we have. But in terms of Uttaran, I am very happy. The outcome so far has been gratifying. But we always have the thirst to do a lot more."

As far as his love life is concerned, he refuses to comment on his relationship status. But pictures and reports confirm that he and the pretty Mouni Roy have been together for quite sometime now. Ask him if marriage is on the cards for the two of them and Gaurav evades the topic. "I am somebody who is very idealistic about settling down. I don't want the 'I-want-to-break-up-with-you' kind of option in a marriage. I think it's very easy to say these things frivolously when you're dating someone. But in a marriage, unless it's necessary, these things cannot be an option. And so in my endeavour to make things as perfect as I can, there is still a long way to go."

Though the couple is seen gracing various dos hand-in-hand, he thinks that things on the work front need to be stable before a commitment like marriage can take place. "When you're constantly dabbling with major life- changing situations professionally, you're a little unstable about marriage because your focus is so much on your work," he reasons.
So does he fear commitment? "I don't think so. I was on the verge of getting married when I was 24 with somebody I was with at that point of time. If at 24, I was willing to get married, then why should I be afraid of commitment six years later? Marriage is not something you need to have on your report card nor is it a social stamp," he pauses, "It can make or break your life. So I don't want to do it just because I've been dating somebody for some time. I will get married when it feels right so that I can give it its due importance. I would like to be a good husband and a good father.  I really wish that I was at that stage right now, but I am somewhere else."

While the dedicated actor is in no mood to tie the knot anytime soon, alleged girlfriend Mouni has, in fact, expressed her wish to settle down with Gaurav many times. Ask him if there is any pressure from her side and he corrects me, "No, there isn't! When both of us feel right about it, we shall take a call. She is busy with her work and is trying to work things out for herself. She has been travelling for her dance performances too. In fact, she has just completed a Punjabi film. We actors have difficult personal lives. Things aren't that simple for us. So we keep it easy for each other. It's a very open situation right now. Let's see where it goes from here," he takes a breather and adds, "The reason why I'm not specifying Mouni is because I never like to talk about what my relationship status is."
Just like everybody else, Gaurav too has a past. His break-up with ex-girlfriend Narayani Shastri, a few years ago, came as a shock to many.

Of course, the trouble didn't end there. His image as a heartbreaker made him quite the controversial guy in showbiz. But not one to be disheartened with failed relationships, Gaurav found love in Mouni soon after. And this relationship too has had its share of drama. Sources claimed that there was trouble in the Mouni-Gaurav affair because of his close proximity to Narayani. But rumours subsided after a while and things got better for the couple. So much so that his current girlfriend seems absolutely at ease in his ex's presence.

How did that happen? "I have been instrumental in making things work out. Mouni and Narayani were friends even before I met Mouni. I met her during Zara Nachke Dikha where Narayani was also there. This entire problem was a concoction of the media. They didn't have any issues," he states. "But at the same time, I must give them the credit for being so understanding and mature. I've conducted myself in a certain way and tried my best to keep things as transparent as I can, so that there is no miscommunication or doubt in anyone's head. I've tried to make sure their friendship does not get ruined just because of me," he states.

Ask him if he's still good friends with Narayani and pat comes the reply, "We're very good friends. We're advisories to each other. I hear the best and the worst things from her and vice versa. I'm not the kind of guy who regrets his past. I think if you make a mistake, you should learn from it."

Considering the good-looking actor made his Hollywood debut with a film as big as Blood Diamond, an interview without a question on his Hollywood plans would be incomplete.  "A lot of agents out there have been gracious enough to keep in touch. They keep asking me if they should pitch me for any offers they have. It's very heartening to know that they see so much of potential in me. Let's see where it all this goes." And what about Bollywood? Any luck there? He says, "As far as that goes, I had spoken about a few films in a couple of interviews and in hindsight, I think I shouldn't have. Some of them haven't turned out as planned.  However, I feel lucky that I am constantly offered opportunities. Whether any of these will work out, I don't know." Hollywood or Bollywood, as long as we keep getting to see him, we're definitely not complaining!

*Courtesy: Showtime

-- K K Rai

http://www.magnamags.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8304&Itemid=224
niveditha thumbnail

Tapasya is shattered after losing her baby and in the upcoming episode Rathore will search for their lost child in Colors Uttaran.

A source says, "At present Rathore is trying to appease Tapasya as she is shattered after losing her baby. However in the upcoming episode Rathore will search for their lost child. At first he will lodge a police complaint but since they won't do anything he will decide to search the baby on his own. He will ask his men to track the baby and will come across the man who had stolen the baby from the orphanage. This will be one of the high points in the show as Rathore will get violent for the first time. He will hit the man after learning that he abandoned his baby on the streets."

Sampurn Media