Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Vansh will know the truth After Marriage

There's high drama in Uttaran with Ichcha (Tina Dutta) deciding to marry Vansh. The last time our Ichcha took such a decision, her dreams were shattered as it was Tapasya who cheated Veer into marrying him.marriage is on the cards again for Ichcha but this time it's against her love Veer's volatile brother Vansh. That has the viewers pondering whether there'll be any last minute switch of sorts.

The marriage will take place but the question is what will happen when Vansh knows the truth. A portal reported that truth will be out to Vansh before he ties the knot with Ichcha. However, that's far from being the truth.

On condition of anonymity, an actor says, "If Vansh came to know about the truth before then Tapasya will be unmasked. If this were to happen, he will invariably not marry Ichcha. The letter which Ichcha had written to Vansh about her past with Veer will be out only after the marriage."
Edited by Farru... - 14 years ago
-Farru- thumbnail

Was Vansh to play Veer in Uttran.

Rohit Khurana, who plays Vansh in Uttaran, is very happy he took up this role. Actually, Rohit had auditioned for both characters ' Vansh and Veer.

He was chosen and offered the role of Veer. But Rohit was keen to play the other role and after he expressed his thoughts to the concerned people, he was offered Vansh's role.

Well, he surely is lucky, we must say considering in the current times getting one role isn't easy. To actually manage to get the role of one's choice is a big deal. Wonder what Nandish Sandhu, who plays Veer, has to say about this? Does he have another story to tell?

-Farru- thumbnail

Five Leading Ladies Of Television in Sony's Aahat - TB Article... 

Sony's Aahat will see five leading ladies in Tina Dutta, Sara Khan, Pallavi Subhash, Natasha Sharma and Mahhi Vij as part of their episodics in the month of April...
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
'I don't repeat the same mistakes' - Rohit Khurana

Vansh aka Rohit Khurana of Colors' Uttaran sweetly shares his real life fascinations with ...

niveditha thumbnail

Nandish Sandhu
Nandish Sandhu aka Veer of Uttaran has lost his love Ichcha and now as  Ichcha is getting married to Vansh and Veer can't even oppose the marriage but he keeps crying his heart out. We can understand a lover's ache on seeing his love getting married to his own elder brother but not for so long.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Cry-babies-of-TV&aid=1616

niveditha thumbnail
Track of Uttaran-Veer marries Ichcha?
Buzz up!

Colors' Uttaran is getting into more twist and turns as Vansh is excited about his marriage with Ichcha but at same time Tapasya and nani can't see the happiness of Ichcha.

She somehow brings Vansh to the room and there he comes to know about the past affair of Ichcha.

An Indya source tells us, "Vansh will be in shock by hearing this and he can't believe that Veer and Ichcha had an affair. He will get short tempered and will decide that he won't go to the mandap. In the meanwhile, all are worried especially Vansh's mother as why he hasn't come down and this will make Veer very restless and he goes up to see what has actually happened."

Further our source tells us, "It will be shocking that Vansh will decide something which will come as a shocker to all the family members, especially Tapasya and her nani...

Tina Dutta aka Ichcha said, "I have no clue about the track ahead…"

So watch Uttaran tonight at 10 pm on Colors.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100402_14
niveditha thumbnail

What was your first response when you were approached for the show?
I was fine with the concept of the show but earlier the channel had also offered me Nach Baliye but I told them I don't have a baliye,  so how will I perform and then later due to some reasons the show got delayed. Then they approached me for this show and I said yes...

What's the USP of the show?
Its Boys v/s. girls, the age old fight and over here, we are going to show the boys that Hum Kisi Se Kam Nahi as we have all good dancers like Sanjeeda Sheikh and Rakhi Sawant. I liked the concept of the show very much and it's not the second season but it is a fresh show with all new excitement.

Are you a trained dancer?
Yes I know kathak and bharatnatyam. I am very passionate about dancing and I know every form of dancing like Salsa et al… I like to perform on Bollywood songs, so basically I know the ABCD of dancing.

What are your expectations from the show?
My expectations are very high because of its unique concept and I am happy that I am working with STAR Plus, the channel that has good viewership and the audience love me very much, so the show is going to rock especially the Masakali team.

So how's the rapport between the participants in your girls team?
Very sweet, I am good with all of them, earlier when I signed this project, I was worried  because they are quite experienced as compared to me but it's wonderful to be with all of them especially Sanjeeda Sheikh, she is so cute.

Sparsh is in your team what would you say about her?
She is a sweetheart. I have a different attachment towards little Ichcha. She loves me and I love her. Yes, Kabhi Kabhi main uske baalon ki choti baandhti hoon. She loves me and even I love her especially, uski choti.

After shooting for daily soaps for hours together, what's the feeling when you go for rehearsals?
It depends, but thankfully it's not that tiresome because both the production houses are very sweet and especially the Uttaran team members and then I come  here for the rehearsals and it's not that tiresome because my legs start moving automatically when I hear good music.

What message would you like to give our indya.com fans?
I just want strong support from all girls and our fans to support Masakali girls kyunki hum ..ladkiyaan bhi kuch kam nahi hai

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Rashmi-Desai-dances-on-Zara-Nachke-Dikha&aid=1642
niveditha thumbnail
Vansh's love for Ichcha to alter into distrust in Uttaran

Vansh will break his silence only after his marriage, which would call for unexpected troubles ...

-Farru- thumbnail
 The Veer of Colors' Uttaran expresses equal sympathy towards young   drug addicts even in real life

Link...

Do Comment on the article.
niveditha thumbnail
If everything is going smoothly in life then we'd never have our TV soaps. Tears/emotions are the fulcrum of any soap. Without it, no soap can function.

Colors show Uttaran been subject to an array of emotions right from the beginning. As always, poor Ichcha (Tina Dutta) has borne the brunt of all negative things. Firstly, she didn't get the love of her life Veer (Nandish Sandhu) and in stead got married to his unstable brother Vansh (Rohit Khurana)

Vansh is livid to know about Ichcha and Veer's past but he still marries the girl. Life will only get more turbulent for poor Ichcha.

It's now buzzed that Vansh will die in a road accident as this character is not appeasing to the die hard Uttaran fans. If true this will further add to her misery.

A source informs, "Vansh's character may die but not before he makes life miserable for Ichcha. He will deliberately torture Ichcha in front of Veer. Though, there's' time for his death."

An actor though offers a different take.

"If Vansh were to die then now how will the story progress? Yes, there's no denying that currently he'll be going through tremendous trauma after learning that his wife will never be able to love him. But he will not physically torture Ichcha. I believe the fans themselves keep coming up with their own scripts for our show. However, we actor get the actual script at the last minute," said the actor.

Both Tina Dutta and Rohit Khurrana remained unavailable for comment.

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2634&parentid=0