First Few Episodes: Views?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
What did you guys think of the show so far? Answer the following questions, so we can get to know each other better and see what everyone thinks of the show:

1) Acting wise? What do you think of the kids? The mom?
2) Do you want there to be a leap in a few episodes so we see Iccha grown up or would you rather they focus on the younger Iccha for longer time?
3) Do you think the show depicts the life in the slum pretty well? What would you like to see more of?
4) Are you guys excited for the show?

Personally, I think the acting has been MINDBLOWING. All the kids and the mom really bring out the best in them!

I want there to be a leap but not for a good two weeks so they really build the characters well.

And the slum life seems to be depicted pretty well so far, let's see how the future goes! I am really excited for this show and to get to know all of you!

-Pari
i really like this show....and agree that the cast is very good

i like the beging of the show very well acted by all the cheracters and also looking forword to see the good story ahead.
  • Acting wise? What do you think of the kids? The mom?
kidoos are great!say in the past two epis or in the promos they are portraying the character well enough!and momyji no doubt she is too good even in bbb she has proved that😳😳😳
  • Do you want there to be a leap in a few episodes so we see Iccha grown up or would you rather they focus on the younger Iccha for longer time?
no!no leaps the show should conc on the poor kidoos of slum who face lots of problem and the way there desires are smashed yet they are very happy! iccha should be the same because everything revolves around her her wish,hope,desire everything so the kidoo is doing great and so it should be only herπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
  •  Do you think the show depicts the life in the slum pretty well? What would you like to see more of?
yup it does!it works well as an eye opener and abridging the distance between the so called categories of poor and rich!hope the show achieves what its meant for and so creatives may work to get it done.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
  • Are you guys excited for the show?
definitely!the show seems very promising with its plot and themeπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
I thought the beginning was just beautiful and so different!

I just love the characterizations! Especially that of Iccha and her Mom! I'm so touched especially at the way Iccha's Mom is facing so many hardships just trying to put basic amenities like food on the table but she still shields Iccha from all the hardships as much as she can!

Like in that scene where Iccha is insisting to know when her b'day is or later when she refuses to eat the dal-chaawal....but her Mom just spins little stories to distract her and still keep her happy....that truly brought a lump to my throat.

The use of the Taare Zameen Par song there especially was very apt! Iccha's Mom and the way she struggles to her best abilities to still try and do her best for her child no matter how difficult things are.....it's what all parents do on some level I guess....but to see the conditions that Iccha and her Mom are living in, it's sobering to say the least....none of us really realize the struggle of the common man to make a basic living.....shows and scenes like this drive that home.

The Pappu song was not used well though....I found it odd in that point.....but this show has started well.....I'm looking forward to how life changes for Iccha as she grows older and the journey her and her Mother take.
The show is so close to reality that it make u really sad and touches your heart.

The kids and Ichcha are superb in the roles they play.

The way that Ichcha tells her mother to get "Kismet" for her.  You can feel the bebassi of the mother.

Would not want the serial to take a leap right now, would want to see how creatives develop the character of the kids.