•  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guyz
Do you think This Show will be a Hit as
Bidaai Aur Balika Badhu
this has also Nice Cocept
what do you think ?

i think so cause people are tired of the same old saas bahu shows and this show will provide something different.

on top of it all, the actors are doing a fabulous job so i hope that it does become a big success.

yeh I think so too its a very interesting concept never seen anything like this or close to this before. Its like an eye opener to watch poverty from a child's persepective. Its a reality that is prevalent in our country  we see this sight  every day but dont ever think about it! I don't see why it should not work? 😊

colors is rocking!
i guess it will and it has to with its diff plot and theme from the usual ones!😳😛
yup....i too think that it will be a hit...the theme of the show is quite fresh n touching also.... Edited by anjali83192 - 15 years ago
Definitely hope it'll ....every episode has been very touching and full of poignant moments .... its an eye-opener .... people are tired of the same saas-bahu sagas and BV and Bidaai's being the top shows today are testimony to that .... I must laud the channel executives at Colors , they're trying to present different shows .... BV , Uttaran , JKBH all have some social message , MRD is totally different in its concept ..
It will def be a hit. The concept is diff & nice.

But i hope it keeps the freshness going on post the leap when Iccha & the owner's daughter grow up.
Yeah Even I Hope Soo ...
COLORS are trying Different Shows ...

Finally we got out of the this saas bahu saga. i hat the meaness they show with their own familly and see something refreshing shows like balika bahu and uttran  that has social message. Lets just hope they keep the ordinal story though out the show.  It started very good.  

Well, one of the good things is that COLORS is showcasing children..is different ways...

The thing that they are doing is that they are making shows whose main protagonists are kids but the shows are something even the adults, teens and people from every age cn watch.

For the kids....they will deffo love to watch Balika Vadhu and Krishna and now Uttaran

For the adults...they will definitely be wow-ed by the cuteness of the shows and the social messages it offers without the shows being overly draggy and sappy and full-of-tears (which is one of the reasons I HATE saas-bahu shows)

I think Balika Vadhu and Krishna are good shows...BV for the obvious reasons and also Krishna because for the first time Krishna is beign showed as a kid in the serial as other shows on Lord Krishna showe him quite old.

And Uttaran's eye-catcher and the life of the show is little Ichcha and her gang of friends who manages to catch and your eye and win your heart with her innocent desires and big dreams!