Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha

4/12 – The trap opened!!

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Salaam Namaste people!!  Last two days of the show!! Finally Savitri turned as a con woman!! I wonder how they change the storyline when they are winding up the show!!

Savitri now aka Sakina plays the same game with Sandeep as she played with Shlok over the accident. The man who was part of the drama comes here too; he takes some money from Sandeep as hospital expense, and asks him to leave. Sandeep just turns up once and sees Savitri aka Sakina and is shocked to see her as if he recognized her, Savitri/Sakina on seeing Sandeep hides her face under veil and blurts out, but Sandeep moves from there in pain.

After he leaves, the man asks the child to get up as the drama is over and distributes the money to the people he hired. He says that this time yet again they got a big person. Savitri/Sakina says that she knows this person as he is the brother of Shlok. The man says that now they should encash the cheque but she says that bank is closed for 3 days and they need to be careful now.

Radha is weaving the sweater and is happy and Shlok enters and asks the reason of her happiness, she says that Savitri took back her deal and she got all the world's happiness in that, Shlok expresses that for her and their unborn child he could do anything even would die for them.

Here Sandeep reaches home, and is quite disturbed. Shloka and everyone asks him the reason and he explains what happened, everyone is shocked especially Shlok and he recalls the incident which happened with him. sandeep says that maybe he is wrong and maybe the woman was not Savitri, but Shlok says that she was indeed Savitri and then tells the family what happened with him and finally blurts out that he gave 100 crores to her, Radha expresses the reason to which he says that for her he could give anything.

Shlok says that they need to do something urgently before it's too late and has to move to Igatpuri, Sandeep says that he will accompany him. radha questions Dr. Sharma about the kid Sonu, but he says that he was discharged immediately and was fine. Shlok comes too in the hospital and says that no one in the village know about Savitri, Sandeep joins them and says that even that fellow man ran away, he asks Shlok to first do the stop payment of the cheque as now they have known about their whereabouts.

Here Aaji, Aai and Pammy talk about Savitri and how she fooled them, Sandeep and Shlokha join them, Pammy scolds her children for watching excessive TV and is about to shut it down when Shlok spots the kid on TV and says that he is Sonu, Sandeep too joins him saying that he is Shiraz – the kid which came under his car. Everyone looks at it and Shlok gives a determined look.

Tom: The trap is set for those con people, and on the other part Radha is been in the hospital with her delivery, and Sandeep asks Shlok to relax.😆

My comments: I knew they will rush with this affair – but surprisingly they don't even mention Sangam track, they are not tying the loose ends, which is always expected when the show winds up😆.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
i want to see sangmitra's end too
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow wwhat a way too ennd the show with a nonsense track. it would have been better if they ended parivaar with sangam's end
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Instead of introducing Savitri, then should have winded up the Sangham track.  Aaw the show is ending...😭  I will miss watching Shloka as a couple....  Hope they act together again.
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh wow, soo the show is coming to an end. nice ending with finding out about savitri.. atleast it wasn't a dumb story ..
vishusaru thumbnail

This is the only serial i liked very much.  why they wind up the serial?

if possible pls continue i want to see it desperately.

plsssssssssssssssss.