4th December Written Update

Posted: 15 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE

Recap :

Iccha decides to find her 'kismat' ; Damini decides to go to Jogi Thakur's house for a job .

Today :

Iccha is standing at the traffic signal and she sees a two girls from affluent families sitting inside a swanky car . One of the girls is showing the other a 'tattoo' on her arm , saying that her mom got it made for her . [ Woah...so mummies get motifs tattooed onto the arms of their laadlis nowadays ? Weird πŸ˜• . To me it seemed like one of those stickers you get free with Big Babool chewing gum πŸ˜‰ ]

Iccha stares at the tattoo with longing eyes . When Bajru , Taklu and Kuki arrive [for simplicity's sake BJK ] she shows them the tattoo on the girl's arm and says " Look at that...those girls have such beautiful kismats on their hands ..."

T : Aur kya...humaare paas woh kismat nahin , otherwise we too would have been sitting in cars like these now ...we dont have such kismat , that is why we have to work so hard

Iccha then asks Bajru if he knows where she too can get such beautiful kismats. Bajru says Munna chacha makes them but he takes 20 Rs for each kismat .

Iccha hits her head and says " 20 Rs ! Baap re !" and she and Bajru walk off .

***Damini***

Damini has come to Jogi Thakur's house . She stands outside the gates and is taken aback on seeing the size of the house . A security guard comes and then goes inside to ask whether he can let Damini in .

Iccha and the rest of her gang are sitting by the railroad tracks as a suburban  train passes by . Iccha says that she has only 5 Rs , but needs 20 to get her kismat . With Bajru , Taklu and Kuki's help , she gets another 5 Rs , and then runs off saying that she'll get the remaining ten from her ammo .

Damini goes inside the compound and stands near the pool waiting for someone to come out . Jogi Thakur's wife comes out accompanied by two servants .

[LMAO !!!!! She wears Ferrero Rocher chocolates as jewellery !!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont get what I mean ? Check out the episode !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

The woman sees some leaves floating in the pool and scolds the servant and tells him to get rid of the leaves immediately .

She then comes and sits down on a chair and tells Damini " Ayah ke kaam ke liye aayi ho ?" without looking at her .

Damini nods yes . The woman looks at her and then says " When I ask something , I want you to reply by opening your mouth ."

Damini says yes .

Back to Iccha - she skips home and then is disappointed to see that her ammo isnt back yet .

The woman [ dunno her name so will call her Mrs Ferrero Rocher - FR ] : Naam ?

D : Jee , Damini

Mrs FR : kahaan rehti ho ?

D: Yahi paas waali basti mein

Mrs FR : Kaam kahaan karti ho ?

D : Yahin Ram mandir ke paas waale gali mein Sethani ka ghar hai , unka saara kaam main samhaalti hoon "

Mrs FR : Hmm...humari ek bitiya hai ....and I want someone who will take care of her 24 x 7 ....can you do it ?

D [excitedly] : Yes memsaab ...daughters are goddesses reincarnated , and serving them is serving God only - *stops abruptly* Maaf karna raghuraai ..I spoke too much ...

Mrs FR [curtly]  : Yes...but it was true. Then you come from tomorrow , 500 Rs per month , food and water and a room to live in , all right ? And yes , you cannot bring anyone from your family here understand ? Anyways , who is in your family ?

Damini gets worried .

Iccha sets off to find Munna chacha and asks people about the way to his shop . When she reaches his shop , she sees him making a tattoo on someone's arm and that person flinching in pain [ So how much pain did KSG go through ? πŸ˜›]

She asks Munna chacha to give her a kismat . Munna chacha cannot understand , then Iccha explains to him that she wants a pretty kismat like the one he just gave to that man.Iccha gives him the 10 Rs but he refuses to take it . He recognises her as Damini's daughter .

Munna chacha laughs and says that wasnt a kismat , that was a tattoo , and she is too young to get that - her arms are very frail and she wont be able to bear the pain .

Iccha insists but he tells her to call her mother . Iccha sits down next to him and tells him and tells her that she desperately needs a kismat as God hasnt given her and Ammo any , and she wants kismat so that she can improve their lives , so that Sethani will no longer scold Ammo .

Munna chacha is touched but still tries to dissuade her from getting a tattoo done because it'll hurt her terribly . Iccha says " Chalega" .

She selects a rose from the designs that Munna chacha shows her and asks him to get that done . Munna chacha asks her for a final time if she's sure about it but she's adamant about getting the tattoo done.

Meanwhile , the FR lady asks Damini again who are her family members . She says that she doesnt want any trouble later on so it'd be better if Damini told her then and there .Damini thinks how she can leave Iccha and come to work there .

Iccha is feeling the pain and she flinches and turns her face away from it , repeating to herself " I wont cry..I wont cry till I get the kismat done... I wont cry " . But tears are still running down her face and finally , she's unable to bear the pain and faints .

Munna chacha panics .

Damini comes back and is surprised on not seeing Iccha there . She searches for her and then when she's unable to find her , gets all hyper and worried . She asks many other people but no one seems to have seen Iccha anywhere .

Anjum Nani and Chamki also arrive , they too didnt find Iccha . Then they see Munna chacha running towards them carrying an unconscious Iccha in his arms .

Damini takes Iccha into her arms ; everybody is worried about her . Munna chacha tells Damini that Iccha had come to him to get a tattoo done , he says that she told me it was her kismat .

Damini is taken aback .

Munna chacha continues saying that he tried to stop her but she insisted so he had to give in . He says that I told her to call you but she said that it was both her kismat and her ammo's .

Damini takes Iccha inside and then she , Chamki and Anjum Nani try to revive her . She finally wakes up on sprinkling water on her face . Iccha looks at her rose-tattoo , of which only the stem has been done and is satisfied . She looks at it with hope and pleasure and says " Dekh Ammo , main apni kismat apne haathon mein lekar aayi hoon "

Precap : Damini walks inside Jogi Thakur's house and comes face to face with Jogi Thakur himself [ BTW , he's the guy who played Rohit , Preity Zinta's fiance in Dil Chahta Hai . Me thinks so .πŸ˜‰]

-------------------------------------

So I'm finally done with my looooooooooooooong-winded update ...comments please ... want to discuss with someone ....

Hitting the Thank You button will be a nice alternative πŸ˜‰

-------------------------------------

Edited by Shubh_Aastha - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks!!! but in DCH Akash was played by Aamir Khan........do you mean Ayub Khan???
Awesome update, Shreya!

LMAO@ Mrs. Ferroro RocherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope Iccha and her Mom don't have to get seperated....and Ayub Khan's in this show?? Interesting!
Originally posted by neetusidhu

thanks!!! but in DCH Akash was played by Aamir Khan........do you mean Ayub Khan???

Damn . Akash was Aamir's name ?

Blooper Shreya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep yep , I do mean Ayub Khan . At least , from what I saw in the precap , its him .πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by nureat01

Awesome update, Shreya!

You flatter me πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

LMAO@ Mrs. Ferroro RocherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously! Have you watched  the episode ? She looks as if she's wearing Ferrero Rocher with the golden coloured foil still on it !!!🀑

I hope Iccha and her Mom don't have to get seperated....and Ayub Khan's in this show?? Interesting!
lol......it did  look like Ayub Khan from the precap......thats okay.....you were not sure........i got interested in the show more so when you said that PZ fiancee from DCH is in this show....he is a very good actor..
Lovely update...
Love ur style n comments also..
Keep it up.

Lipshaa....
Hey shreya lovely update... yeah i read in the article its Ayub Khan Click Here
Originally posted by *Indra*

Hey shreya lovely update... yeah i read in the article its Ayub Khan Click Here

Je hui na baat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

So I dont need to change mah glasses then !!!!

Thanku Indra di ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Rocking update the episode was very nyc.... no wonder the trps i going high

Thanks for the lovely update!!

Luv,

Shagun