Posted: 15 years ago

Salaam Namaste people!!  Last day, last episode!!

Sandeep recognizes the child and calls him Shiraz, his children say that he is Babloo who is seen in this show, but his real name is Master Armaan. Aai confronts saying that they have been cheated to which Shlok says yes. Radha says that they have to act fast, Shlok supports too.

Mr . Khanna gets a call from a person who says that they have got one major producer who is keen to have his child for it. He asks him to meet in the office next day. Mr. Khanna agrees and they meet the person. Shlokha walk in and ask Khanna about Savitri/Sakina and where they can meet her as police is waiting for them.

Shlokha walk in with police at Savitri's home and Savitri starts saying that she doesn't recognize them at all and what are they doing here, she refuses to admit her crime, when Radha calls Mr. Khanna and Armaan in the picture, then Radha says that why you did all this, just to take out money when u failed to become an actress, she says that you used motherhood for a crime and you will be never forgiven and will always remain alone, u will never understand the importance of family, Shlok says that greediness always leads you to a crime, and you did so, Savitri accepts the crime and police handcuffs her. Shlokha hug.

Seven months later:

Shlok in the hospital with everyone waiting for Radha to deliver, he recalls every moment with Radha ( their flashback scenes – right from how they met to their wedding 😳) , he is tensed for Radha but Sandeep asks him to calm down, to which he says that she is delivering a little earlier, Aai says she is just delivering 4 days earlier, Pammy says that she delivered 2 weeks earlier, so he should just relax. 😆

The doctor comes out and Shlok asks about the well being of Radha, the doctor says that Radha is fine and she has delivered twins – one girl and one boy. Everyone gets happy and goes to see her.

Shlok thanks Radha for giving the world's great happiness, Aaji says that she has given this family a great happiness, in the form of these kids, Sandeep says that the boy looks like Shlok exactly and Pammy says the girl looks like Radha😃.

Everyone celebrates the moment and the scene ends.😳

My comments: As expected Sangam track was not even thought of to bring, the loose ends were not tied. Shivaji is not in the picture, nor was Sonalika. They should have shown a happy family picture in the end. I also expected that they would give a Shlokha moment with their kids. But Alas!!

It was nice updating for the show and knowing all of you😳. Hope to see everyone somewhere in the IF. Good bye and take care!! 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Reshu for the great updates u have provided.  I will definitely miss watching Shloka....  Anyways nothing can last for ever.

so sad they didnt end sangam's track. it would have been good if shivaji and sona were in the episode

😭 I can't believe it has finally ended!  No more Shloka!  Parivaar had taken up over a year of my life and I think I'm going to be lost without it.  However like Diya said, nothing lasts forever and all good things do have to come to an end at some point.

Thanks Resham for the wonderful update as always.  Thanks also to Nibs, tarah, Yuks, Samy and any other updaters I haven't mentioned.  This forum would have been incomplete without you guys. 

final it's ended
will miss Radha's crying/ sad face and Shlok's support's for Radha
it's over? ? congrats to shlokha for have twins .. except i just wish it didn't end. >.< aww thanks a lot for the updatess!!
Thank you.....will miss this show!
thanks resham for all those wonderful updates and your specail comments in the end

even I would have loved to see sangam track winding up

but anyways
happy ending
that's it?????????
one of the worst endings ever
Aww, what a cute ending. But like you said I do agree it should've ended off with like a family portrait, but its still good. Great update!