Guronge thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
*NOTE: this topic is only for those people who want Kyunki back. *

Alright so as we all know Kyunki came to an abrupt end and left us all hanging...
I was wondering whether we could all do something like a petition or so.
Usually petitions aren't successful, but it's more than worth a try.
I know I miss Kyunki a lot.
So here's what I've thought of:
We all (those who want Kyunki back) sign stating we want Kyunki back, and give a short small response on why they want it back and how the ending left us hanging.

I know if I received an email with several reponses on there, I would be affected.
This being Ekta's most favourite serial and all, there are high hopes for it returning.

If we do this, we can all post our responses here, and I will then send an email to Balaji.

So what does everyone say? Are you in?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey yaar! im totally in...i miss kyunki sooo much😭😭...and the ending has left me in major suspense! every day im always thinking "hmmm i wonder what happened after tulsi found out the parth was with parviti" i think we should write a petition...nothings gonna go wrong if we try!😳

Edited by sonali09 - 15 years ago
AJ_ss thumbnail
absolutely...i hate not having kyunki! I got so used to watching it every day, and suddenly it's just not there...I really want to find out how Parvati ended up with Parth and what's going to happen now. And I really miss the characters and the different stories, even the really lame ones...we should definitely try to do something about it.
thilinibh thumbnail
I agree, miss kyunki a lot. everyday I login to IF and check whether there is any news when it's coming back. I would love to have it backπŸ˜‰
i-f-fan thumbnail
i was wonering who was the guy was going to play the charater parth
sehba thumbnail
πŸ’” 😭 I sure do miss kyunki a lot even i want this drama back. Now in the night i do not hv anything  to watch. I also want to knw wat happened & why it happened. I miss Ronit &Tulsi the most. The ending was πŸ€ͺ& πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. So please start this drama again.
Shweta.T Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i miss kyunki alot.... hope t returnz.
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Without Kyunkii and Tulsi my life is incomplete & guys trust me on this kyunkii has to be back by hook or by crook
πŸ₯Ί
Dude29 thumbnail
 I also want Kyunki back. Kyunki has been my favourite TV show since 2002, and was a part of my daily life. Now I have nothing to watch at the time slot occupied by Kyunki for so many years. I was not a watcher of Kyunki for its initial days,i.e. from June 2000. I started watching it from the time of the 1st leap it took in 2002, and Hiten Tejwani entered as Karan. I used to watch Kutumb and had become a big fan of Hiten(Pratham) and Gauri. Ever since the time, I started watching Kyunki,I have been a loyal follower and viewer of the show.I have followed the ups and downs of the Virani family with interest and related to the story,though some of the tracks at times were over the top and dragging. I think the reason for the show's fall and eventual exit is due to Ekta and her creative team.They kept on focussing on useless tracks of Tripti,Vaidehi etc, and did not pay the deserving focus to the Karan-Nandini track,the track of their son, and also Tulsi and Mihir. I think the serial started falling ever since the 2nd leap it took in mid 2006, and characters like Lakshya, Eklavya were not evolved properly. I really want Kyunki to be back, on any channel, but still be back, and with a proper and exciting storyline of atleast a 2 year period, and attain glory on the TV screen again. I think if its back, there should be emphasis on the young members of the Virani family,like Karan-Nandini's son,Lakshya,Eklavya etc, they should also show some business related matters of the Viranis and bringing the Virani men to the limelight, and some strong male villains,rather than just women,their kitchen politics,and the usual vamps. Of the characters I miss most, its offcourse  Hiten and Gauri as Karan and Nandini, and after them, its Ronit Roy and Smriti Irani as Mihir and Tulsi, and offcourse Shantiniketan and the Virani family. I really hope and pray that Kyunki is back and with a BANG.

Kyunki ruled Indian Television for so many years, and it was so pathetic to see such a premature and tame end to it. Kyunki was just not any other show,it was The Show that redifined Indian Televison. Shows like Kasauti and Kahaani ended so well, and Kyunki had so many tracks in the story still left unexplored, and didn't deserve such an end. I really wish its back for its loyal viewers like me.
Edited by Dude29 - 15 years ago
poohbear thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously i miss kyunki a lot i only watch 3 serials kyunki kdmhmd and kasam se so with kyunki not there the day feels so incomplete