Posted: 15 years ago

Hey everyone

As we all know, PKKP just came to an adrupt end.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to end so fast, I had sooo many things planned, but I guess all good things come to an end

Hope you guys had a blast, and its time for the PKKP Dev. Team to also say goodbye.

On behalf of nibbles, and yuks ..

Goodbye Everyone

and from me :P

Bye everyone! had a blast, made sooo many new friends, best of luck in the future guys, take care and be good ..😉
Thanks Tarah, Nibbles and Yuks for all your hard work.  Like I said in one of the other posts, this forum would have been incomplete without you guys as you made it fun and regulated it so well.  All your hard work was greatly appreciated.  I've also had a blast and this parivaar forum made my evenings all the more fun.  We've made some great friends but yes time to say good bye. 

Goodbye and all the best to you guys!

Simran x
Thanks Tarah, Nibs and Yuks for the moderating this forum so well.  It was a pleasure being a part of Parivaar forum and the great Bak Bak club.  Thorougly enjoyed being SOTW and the GOTW and the COTW.  You guys did a great job with the games as well.

Wish Parivaar had continued longer.  Made great friends here and will keep in touch guys.  As I had mentioned earlier we can certainly PM each other. 

Lets hope Sholka act together again.  I loved watching them as a couple....  Good luck!  See u around...😊
Edited by MonMad - 15 years ago
Thanks to all the mods who've been doing a good job....providing us with lots of useful topics, updates and all....will miss everybody out there and specially the show...actually...it truly ended abruptly and even I didn't expect it to end like this and so fast....the characters Radha/Shlok will be missed the most...I just hope to see them in a show together similar to Parrivaar.....Wish u guys all the best!! Hope to catch up soon in another Radha/Shlok show😊!!! Edited by jazz rocks - 15 years ago
thanks to all the members and the updaters
it was wonderful being on the forum & getting to read the updates and comments
bye

Wahhhhhhh - I don't want to say bye!😭

My first forum where I was promoted to a DT member which has led to such wonderful and exciting things.  I made some amazing friends and can only be sad that other commitments stopped me from getting to know some members better.

I love you guys.🤗

For a DT member, a forum is nothing without it's members.  But most of all, I love all those who stuck through the show - despite all the chappal throwing and head banging - and are here to say adieu today.😛

Are you guys still visiting this forum??

Sorry, I am late here-was busy with stuff----just want to thank you all for a wonderful companionship and quality time/discussions----will definitely miss you all.......anybody active at any other forum???

Anjali, Yeah, I do check on the forum once in a while.  Anyways looks like any other forum this will be locked for comments as the show has ended.  Still looking into other forum options.

Thanks Diya for replying back.....PM me if you find any interesting forum to invade 😊
Simran...what's up with you?

Anjali I didn't realise you guys were still around on parivaar.  The last time I looked there were no posts from anyone.  I haven't been watching anything else.  I can't get back into Kasamh se either, so I don't really visit that forum either.  I've been spending my evenings cooking and doing my dancing.  Yes diya, PM me too if you find any other good forums.