Posted: 15 years ago
Gosh, guys I still have not found anything as well maintained as this Parivaar forum....  Going to have friends over next week.   Hope they have another show with Deepti and Sachin as leads.....😊
Nice to see your messages Simran and Diya....Let's share some chit-chat on this forum only until they (b)lock it.....you are right Diya there is hardly any other forum which is as nicely organized and less populated as this one and Simran...I am on KS forum - on and off but mostly because I have few friends there and that's about it....KS story is annoying in its present track.....Hope you have good time with your friends Diya....what are your plans for the christmas weekend?

Well actually I am going to have friends over during the Christmas weekend.  I kind of have to get my place organized before that.  Hope to make a few things so it is a little easier when they come.

I somehow never got myself to watch Kasamh Se.  I used to watch Betiyaan, but of late the storyline is lousy.  Hoping to get hooked on to one of the reality shows like Nach Baliye 4 or something, but I am not as enthusiatic about it.

What are your plans guys for the Christmas weekend?

Hi Anjali and Diya. So true Anjali, we might as well keep chatting until we're blocked.

I used to watch kasemh se a lot up until the point when meera left and then I didn't enjoy it as much.  I did used to read the updates on the forum but I rarely posted anything, unless I had a strong opinion about something.  It's a forum with so many members and they do get into arguments.  Unlike the parivaar forum where we all respected each others opinions, they don't do that on the kasemh se forum. 

I did contact Sachin Sharma on facebook😊.  It is the real him! I don't usually do things like that or make it out that I'm sort of crazy fan.  I know I'm single, but I'm not out to marry the guy, he's unfortunately too young for me.  I just simply asked him if he was doing anything else or will be doing anything shortly.  He said nothing at present but will keep me posted. So I'll let you know if I do hear from him again, but then again, I might get lost in his mail somewhere.

As for the christmas weekend, my sisters and nieces and nephews will be down.   I love everything about christmas but more than anything, I just love how happy the kids get at Christmas.

I probably won't get a chance to come on now till after xmas, so wishing you both and anyone else who might be browsing this forum like us guys a  'merry christmas and a happy new year'.  Hope santa fills your stockings with a lot of prezzies and good wishes too. Hope the new year brings with it lots of  happiness and a lot more.

Best wishes
simran x

Yeah..he's on facebook...well...hope to see him soon in another show along with Deepti!

Hello guys,

Wish you all a wonderful new year!

I had friends and family visiting us over the holidays so had good time.

Diya, i hope you had fun with your friends too.

Simran, you are right about KS. I lost interest in it too after Meera left but today I found out that she may be back. KS forum is very active but not cozy and warm like the Parivar forum. I don't know if I will ever write to any TV actor like you did Simran but I remembering writing a big message on Karan Johar's website 😊 few months ago.

Come back guys...let's chit-chat a little 😳

Hey Guys,
  Good to know u are all still around.  Time spent with friends was invalueable.  Wish u all a Very Happy and Prosperous 2009 as well. 

Anjali,  how is your house and job search going?  With the way the economy and housing market is doing I am uncertain if this is the right time to invest.😕

Wow, Simran, you actually contacted Sachin Sharma.  Glad he responded.  I have been watching Bidai on Star Plus of late and I am enjoying it so far. 

I never got hooked on to Kasamh Se.  I never found Jay Walia or the show appealing.  Parivaar was superb.  I miss it.  Wish they had finished all the lose ends. 

I also read that Ekta Kapoor's shows are no longer as popular.  I am kind of happy about that as her shows are filled with evil people and the number of marriages people go thru makes no sense.

Edited by MonMad - 15 years ago