Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

quietrajpri1623 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: quietrajpri1623

dear i 31st oct video but it is in WAV format because i have d/w it on my cell..and 4th june video me too have only 1st part.....and u r welcome...

hmmm ok ya...hope some1 else has...

sunaina02 thumbnail

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

You are really doing a great job. Thanks a lot. My collection will be near complete now.

I badly need two episodes

September 5, 2006 ( when Naina actually shoots the terrorist and RAjveer is on top of the truck) and december 20, 2006 when Rajveer confesses he is in love with Naina in solitary confinement.  LAtter one I have , but a corrupted one , so I cant make any pics or clips out of it.

i have september one but thts at my house computer....i will be going back on sun and until then if nobody uploads it...then i will upload it
sunaina02 thumbnail

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

i have september one but thts at my house computer....i will be going back on sun and until then if nobody uploads it...then i will upload it

Thanks Mannu Bhai , I will wait 😊
sunaina02 thumbnail