Rules & Announcements

Voting Lines Open - Gold Awards

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Friends..

This is truly a milestone for whole of IF and all the IFians, as we have got a great platform to vote and be the Official Internet Partner of one of the most prestigious awards of television industry. The popularity of IF is now official, thanks to all our members.  And the onus is on you members now, to make the Gold Awards a grand success by voting 'Dil Se'...

The time has come

The time has arrived

The time to cast your vote

To choose your favorite actor and shows!

We are happy to announce that the Voting lines for the Gold Awards 2008 is now open!  Go and Cast your valuable vote of your Choice.Have fun voting and may the best Win!

You can cast your precious and priceless vote by getting into the page :

http://www.india-forums.com/pta/

What is Gold Awards : Gold Awards was launched last year in Mauritius, with Zee Network as telecast partners. The Gold Awards is a platform that recognizes and celebrates excellence in Indian Television, globally. Hindi Television has gained viewers worldwide, and the audience desires to call their stars to perform and take back memories from their shores. Therefore every year the The Awards will globe trot to meet and celebrate with their viewers the success story of their stars.

This Year, The Awards are at Destination Dubai at the Global Village. Zee will be the telecast partners while India-Forums will be the Internet Partners.

"Always vote for principle, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."

So are you ready to vote? Get going friends, and yes, spread the word to your friends and relatives so that they too get an opportunity to cast their valuable votes right here on IF... πŸ˜›

Over to you all friends!! 😳

Edited by sree - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
We will surely vote...
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes please do cast your valuable votes and Make the most deserving person win!!

All the best everyone :)
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Voting in progresss...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Voted😳...May the most deserving person WinπŸ˜ƒ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Tried voting.. but is shows an error! ERROR : You have voted for Platinum Award 10 times from same IP on a single day. And I haven't even voted once! πŸ˜›

Is it just me..or is anyone else having the same problem?! πŸ˜•
Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ektaj

Tried voting.. but is shows an error! ERROR : You have voted for Platinum Award 10 times from same IP on a single day. And I haven't even voted once! πŸ˜›

Is it just me..or is anyone else having the same problem?! πŸ˜•

Might be you have refreshed the page 10 times..
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Voted!

may the best person winπŸ˜ƒ
Will try to vote, i dont know anyone on ths lists, the catergory choices are kinda poor. Only those who watch Zee/Star can mainly vote....as its only them people.  Sucks.
Edited by anon - 15 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Thankss for letting us know!!! Will cast my vote immediately!! =) Im really happy to be part of India-Forums!! Honestly! =)