Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
waoh👍🏼 its really a nice one⭐️ superb😊😉 so cute😃😳 and romantic one❤️😍 plz continue it soon guys😊😉

"Duniya Main 7 Cheezain Aasan Hain,
Aur Mushkil Bhi..
1- Dosti Karna Aasan Nibhana Mushkil..
2- Pyar Karna Aasan Paana Mushkil..
3- Bharosa Torna Aasan Karna Mushkil..
4- Yaad Karna Aasan Bhulana Mushkil..
5- Jhoot Kehna Aasan Sach Sunna Mushkil..
6- Rulana Aasan Hansana Mushkil..
7- Aap Ke Bagair Marna Aasan Jeena Mushkil.."

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey frdz of frndz sry dnt knw ur name bt it ws really a touchng part.😳😳😳......keep it up..come on cntinue guys😛
cutie_mahima thumbnail
heyy rucha di!! fabulous part!!! lol....the rahul, muskaan, atul, anjie. and armaan part was really funny!! great job!! someone plzz cont soon!!
yachna thumbnail
hey rucha wowwwwwww superb romantic prt nd specially tht payal scene its touchd hayeeeeeeeee ndatulangie nd rahul muski heheheh tooo funnnnny brilliant nd hahahah armaanridz ki suhagraat bekaar nahi jane di lvd it cont sooon
lv yachna
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey..!!It was terrific..!!Do continue soon
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hehe
lovely part
it ws sweet cute  humorous n romantic
all in love
waise as soon as my exams finish i'll try to update a part in dis fic as em luving it
n it is soo hard to resist being a part of such an aweusm fic
luv sonia
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

RECAP: AR's wedding night'

-----------------------------------------------
Next morning Ridhhima woke up at 7.. She found herself totally engrosed in his chest nd blushed.. She looked at him..smiled..blushed..then sighed thinking "THIS IS LIFE"..

She got out of the bed wrapping sheet arond her nd without disturbing him she went to get ready.. She came out nd was now completely ready so she decided to wake him up now..
She sat besides him nd brushed his hair gently..

R: gud morning Armaan..
A: (he kissed her hand nd sleepily) morning nai Ridhhima its night.. tum bhi so jao aur mujhe bhi sone do..
R: Armaan utho its almost 8..
A: nooo.. I wanna get sum good sleep..
R: okk to tum aise nai uthoge..?
A: nai main thodi der mein uthunga..

Ridhhima's frown turned into an evil grin when an idea struck her mind..first she thought "nai Armaan bura maan jayega.." but then she thought "nai mera Armaan mujhse naraz nai hoga.."..  She came back in a few minutes nd asked for the last time..

R: Armaan tum uth rahe ho ya nahi..?
A: no.. (saying so he pulled the comfertor down from his face to his shoulder, clutched it tighly nd snuggled into his pillow again.. nd next moment

**SPLASH**

Ridhhima splashed a chilled bucket full water on him..

A: bachao..bachao.. doob gaya.. doob gaya.. (then he realised he is in his bed) huh.? To yeh tumhara kaam hai.. ab main tumhe nai chodunga..
R:'.she ran around giggling nd Armaan was following her trying to catch her.. he stopped when he heard sumone at the door..He threw a warning look at her nd went to answer the door.. there was Bi standing at the door.. She was shocked yet amused to see Armaan standing there in his shorts nd was completely drenched..
Bi: ammy.. yeh tujhe k se kya hua..
A: bi yeh sab aapki B se bahu ka kaam hai..
R: bi maine kuch nai kiya..maine isse 3-4 baar aaraam se uthane ki koshish ki par yeh utha hi nai..to maine'
Bi:'' (now she understood everything nd laughed her heart out) Hmmm.. chal ammy ab tujhe S se seedha karne waali aagayi hai..
A: haan haan.. ab to aapki bahu aagayi hai.. aap kyun meri side logi.. (he said pouting like a child )
Bi: achha chal ab jaldi se taiyaar ho ja.. phir tujhe meri bahu ko uske ghar bhi leke janaa hai Pag Phere ke liye..
A: (confused) arre bi ab yehi Ridhhima ka ghar hai.. kal humari shaadi hui hai to main usse vahan kyun chodke aaun..
R: armaan yeh shaadi ki rasam hoti hai.. Tum mujhe abhi chodke aaoge aur phir shaam ko lene..

Armaan was crestfallen listening to this..He didn't want to let go off her for even a single moment now..

---------------------------------------------------------
Gupta Residence

Pa: aao beta hum tumhara hi intzaar kar rahe thhe..

They were now seated.. Padma left to call Shashank nd Nani.. So armaan took the opprtunity nd requested her AGAIN..

A: Ridhhima plz..
R: nai Armaan..aise achha nai lagta..tum abhi yahan se thodi der mein jaoge aur shaam se pehle nahi aaoge okk..
A: par mujhe tumhare saath hi rehna hai na.. plz achha main ek ghante main jaunga aur lunch tak I'll pick you up okk..
R: Armaan no''. Maa aur nani kya sochenge..
A: yahi ki main unki beti se kitna pyar karta hoon..
R: (showing fake anger now) Armaan'..agar tum shaam se pehle aaye to main tumse baat nai karungi..

As he was about to plead again, others arrived..

N: kaise ho bachoon..
R: bilkul theek nani..Aap ne kal aoni davayi li na..?
Sh: arre khade kyun hogaye baitho na..
A: nai papa..main chalta hoon..mujhe kuch kaam bhi hai..Main SHAAM ko aaunga..

He took their blessings nd left without looking at Ridhhima..She felt bad for hurting him, but even she was right..She thought of sumthing nd excused herself nd followed him to the car quickly..

A: kya hua..ab kyun aayi ho..
R: Armaan tum aise kyun..achha baba I know tum mere saaath rehna chahte ho, par that's not possible na..
A: Hmmm.. theek hai main jata hoon ab bye..

As he turned to go she caught his hand nd gave him a hard nd passionate kiss..It was a long kiss nd dat too outside her father's place..She felt so embarresed after that while he couldn't stop smiling.. he cuddled her

A: its okk Jaan..I'm your husband so even you can kiss me..
R: armaan plz..
A: achha baba.. now you go..i'll be there in the evening okk..
R: Hmm'bye..
A: bye..love you..
R: (blushed) love you too'.

Nd before he could say anything else she ran into the house..nd all he could say was "Oye Hoye"''''

COME ON GUYS..PLZ CONTINUE..BE IT A SHORT PART BUT PLZ SUMONE ELSE UPDATE TOO''.

Edited by frnd.of.frndz - 15 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
HEY FRND.OF.FRNDZ,

REALLY A SWEET AND CUTE PART...

LOVED IT SO MUCH....

SOME ONE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON,....... !!!!!

WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART TO COME....

I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEKEND....

UNTIL THEN, SOMEONE PLEASE CONTINUE SOON....

CONTINUE SOON .....
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey gr8 parts.😳.... sm1 cntinue sun👏👏i must say frndz of frndz u r a damn gud wrtr😉😉😉
cutie_mahima thumbnail
great part rucha di!! so cute!! someone plzz cont soon!!