•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
the ending was confused. the entire wealth went to karans and nandini son parths name.  but that girl said that karan has 1 more son. whlo is the other son. karan nandini only have 2 kids bhumi n parth
that wasn't even an ending...it was just random "omg tumhara beta mere paas hai" n they just left us hanging...i honestly didn't get it i thot they'd have more epis after the strike but i guess they just left it at that
yeah, i thought they would have more episodes after the strike as well, because they didn't explain anything properly.

It's anoying how you watch the show for like 5 years, and then they just leave you hanging....i read somewhere that Kyunki was moving to a different channel, so maybe they left us hanging so that we would still continue watching the show because they don't want to lose their old fans. Either way, it's anoying.
my question is not answered . i aid that who is karan and nandini second child. as far as i know karan nandini only have 2 kids. who is karan nandini second son
Originally posted by karanmandira

my question is not answered . i aid that who is karan and nandini second child. as far as i know karan nandini only have 2 kids. who is karan nandini second son

Manthan is Karan's son!

The ending was confusing it wasn't even a ending..........

i didnt get to watch the rest of the show can som1 plz tell me what happens to kt and lakshye.