Rajat tokas is the real prince of tellywood - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Thank you everybody.Wow kya title diya hai-Veer yodha of television(Rajat Tokas).๐Ÿ‘Tum sab bahut aache ho.๐Ÿ‘.munnirony really he is a fighter.Tum sab logo ne mera dil kush kita.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›.Thank you once again.

The title "Veer yodha" of tv has been given by sbs. and yes he is a fighter in real life how can we forget how this young lad fought against the severe pain when he was badly injured. he is an extremely hard working guy & this will take him a long way.
I agree with you.He injured many times during dv but he fought against injuries and still he is fighting against. He is very fond of horseriding but he is not doing .Aur hum sab ko bhi to use horseriding karte hue dekhna aacha lagta hai .I hope that he will start it soon.I always pray for him.He is genius.Yes ,he is the real prince of tv.โญ๏ธ
why veer yodha of telly world call him Dharti ka Veer Yodha ๐Ÿ˜›
Yes,He is the real prince of tellywood as usual he will be also real prince of bollywood.๐Ÿ‘.
Originally posted by angel.4u

why veer yodha of telly world call him Dharti ka Veer Yodha ๐Ÿ˜›
true sweetyyyyyy  ... muaahhhhhhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜ณ
Guys year 2008 was not good for him. i really wish 2009 really turns good for him. not only 2009 i wish the coming years r good for him & really wish tht such an injury never happens again. i wish his hard work pays off & he gets wht he deserves.
No dear,I  am disagree with you.In my opinion 2008 was good for rajjy because his fan following increased.He nominated for national tv award in best child artist category so i think that this year was also good our hardworking rajat tokas.I came here cause of rajjy only rajjy.
well pankaj i agree with u. but still he got injured very badly in the begining of this year & despite of all his hard works, his gr8 acting & gr8 efforts of other actors DV didnt do well. as  fan following is concerned tht i dont know but when he was invited in kolkata in 2007 for "dandiya mahotsav",tht was a much bigger place than the place where he was called up this time. but i must also add there were huge no. of fans there as well to see him.
i think guys it was glorius past bt in present it is not like this๐Ÿ˜”