~*~Reader of the Fortnight - suuunshiine! - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by sareeta

Shelly , my my , lovely set of questions there!!  Wish I was asked ... those... I'd have had fun answering them... but right now... I'd like to see how Navi battles those!!

Naviiiiiiiii - where are you??  we are here with the questions.... (screams out for Navi!! ðŸ˜† )

i'm here :D..

*screams back from the cave i've been hiding in*

Originally posted by chhilt

Hahahaha... looks like you guys scared Navi off!

i have no fear :D
Originally posted by ~Natasha~

Congrats Sunshine!
As you're the reader of the fortnight......i'll ask u some questions related to reading! Here we go....
thank you :D

- Do you judge a book by it's cover?
in a way yes, if it has a unique cover.. i tend to like the covers that generally simpler..

- Have you ever gifted a book to someone? If yes, which one was it?
Umm, i don't think so..

- In your opinion what makes a good book?
Storyline, if it's memorable, characters that stay with you, if you can relate to it or not, and if you can read it again and again.
- Suggest a good summer read?
                                chick-flick? -Don't read much of this genre but anything by Sarah Dessen or Meg Cabot i guess..
                                funny/comedy? Jessica Darling series..even though it's just more than a silly comedy book.
                                Mystery/crime? Misery by Stephen King.

- Do u like movies which have been adapted from books?
Generally i get kinda mad because then all these people will just jump on the bandwagon..like im pretty mad that their making a movie version of 'lovely bones' even though that book wasnt any good.
but some were good remakes like 'Jane eyre' the bbc one, other Boleyn girl, atonement, etc.
- Name your top 5 reads?
Jessica Darling series [Sloppy firsts, second helpings, charmed thirds, and fourth comings]
Namesake
Jane Eyre
and Mediator series I guess.

-Your best authors?
George Orwell.

-And what book would you absolutely recommend to everyone?
Catcher in the rye i guess..
Edited by suuunshiine - 15 years ago
Originally posted by suuunshiine

Thanks for answering the questions! I enjoyed reading them x😉
Hey Navi,

I am sorry I have been much busy with exams that didn't have much time.  But here I am and my questions 😛

Feel free to ignore any questions that have been asked already 😊

• What's one crazy thing you want to do in life?
  • If you were to write a book, what would you name it?
  • One character that you can't help but relate to?
  • Best thing about this forum? 😳
  • Why books are important according to you?
  • Do you think books can take you in another world if they're written nicely?
  • Coke or Sprite?
Well, thanks for being a great reader!

-Mahi

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Hey Navi,

I am sorry I have been much busy with exams that didn't have much time.  But here I am and my questions 😛

Feel free to ignore any questions that have been asked already 😊

• What's one crazy thing you want to do in life?I would like to take some risks and try some dangerous things.
  • If you were to write a book, what would you name it?'I am made of awesome'
  • One character that you can't help but relate to?Jessica Darling or Gogol or Jeeta.
  • Best thing about this forum? 😳It PROVES books should be everlasting.
  • Why books are important according to you?Because it's a PURE expression of literature and it is how you make it in your head.
  • Do you think books can take you in another world if they're written nicely?Oh yes.
  • Coke or Sprite?Sprite.
Well, thanks for being a great reader!

-Mahi

Thanks Navi for answering them!

-Mahi

When you go to the mall or some store, can you shop w/o going into a bookstore for atleast two minutes?

Which books have inspired you and how?

If you were deserted on an island, would one of the five things you could bring along would be books?

How often do you read? Or do you read like a gazillion books a month? haha jk!

During school (if you have SSR) do you ACTUALLY read or just goof off?

Do you judge a book by it's cover?

Can you pick up a book and stop in the middle of a chapter or do you always have to finish the chapter first?

haha ^^ okay enough book questions.... hmmmm

Give me 10 reasons why you support Team Jacob and why not Team Edward
Originally posted by snowflake0555

When you go to the mall or some store, can you shop w/o going into a bookstore for atleast two minutes?When I go to the mall I go to just shop around.. and when i go buy books its when I have planned to go buy books ahead of time.. I like going to mcnally robinson best!

Which books have inspired you and how?Well books haven't necessarily inspired me to change or anything but I've read books that are inspirational..if that makes sense.

If you were deserted on an island, would one of the five things you could bring along would be books?Quite possibly not.

How often do you read? Or do you read like a gazillion books a month? haha jk! Well I mainly read on Sundays or during my shifts at the hospital for volunteering.. and I only read on Sundays when the next day is school. Also, I read pretty quickly while I intake the whole book just as much as someone who read slowly.

During school (if you have SSR) do you ACTUALLY read or just goof off?I don't ever read during school, I see these girls with like twilight in their arms and I laugh inside.

Do you judge a book by it's cover?Yeah.

Can you pick up a book and stop in the middle of a chapter or do you always have to finish the chapter first?I just stop whenever.. like i'll even stop in the middle of a paragraph.

haha ^^ okay enough book questions.... hmmmm

Give me 10 reasons why you support Team Jacob and why not Team Edward
  1. -Edward is "perfect" and I'm not into that, he has no personality and his "perfectness" dulls me.
  2. -I'm not in handsome guys, and Edward is a "handsome" type of guy, I'm more into the Jacob kinda guys :D
  3. -Jacob is healthy while Edward isn't
  4. -Jacob is a fun and cool person, and kickin with him would be so FUN!
  5. -Jacob can build cars, how cool is that?!
  6. -Jacob is a sweetheart..and he doesn't even do it on purpose
  7. -Jacob is straight up honest!
  8. -Jacob is SEXY..well atleast Steven Strait is.
  9. -Jacob won't do that whole "sacrificing" love crap.
  10. -Jacob is hot naked :D
sorry those points werent so deep but im sick and coughing all over the place, and deep thinking is out of limit at the moment.
Originally posted by suuunshiine

Originally posted by snowflake0555