IM BACK - Toshi couldnt Resist Da Harkate!! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by oldblackjoe

who wants to hear boring classical songs.. he stinks at filmi and DID go besura in jjws..

haha, thats what i expected. people like u have no musical sence.. classical music is real music... is the best...
Originally posted by Roben

haha, thats what i expected. people like u have no musical sence.. classical music is real music... is the best...

lol ur one of those ppl who think "muuusic" has to do with THA PA DI NI SA SA SAGA GA RETHI THl and good voice man..

classical is a guide and a silly tool to filmi, not baap as many say..

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft   👎🏼  There was not harkat at all....Song is average... 
Originally posted by sunil000407

flop song

👏

lol ur one of those ppl who think "muuusic" has to do with THA PA DI NI SA SA SAGA GA RETHI THl and good voice man..

classical is a guide and a silly tool to filmi, not baap as many say..

Yeah I m one of those.. and what we think is the truth....Music is all about saregama and classic...
Originally posted by sunil000407

flop song

the song did pretty well
Originally posted by Roben

Yeah I m one of those.. and what we think is the truth....Music is all about saregama and classic...

yeah and thats why rafi did better than manna dey who classically better than rafi saab , rite?

yeah and thats why rafi did better than manna dey who classically better than rafi saab , rite?

What exactly are you trying to say?