Shabbir the man, the anchor , the heart throb! - Page 13

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Few pics.

Awww....check out his  adorable expression on getting the Toscar award..๐Ÿ˜ณ >>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks Yas๐Ÿค—...Shabbo looks so hot,cuteโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜...3rd n 5th pics are my fav๐Ÿ˜ณ...Bruna and Shabbo look gud together๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by ashwitha - 15 years ago
man! bruna does look good๐Ÿ˜† never watched her that great deal...seeing the pic now...!!!!!!!!!
Do I like Bruna with Shabbir or what the woman is sweet and doesn't have a facade about her Shabbo looks ravishing in the last pic.
Sangeeta ho ya Sanjeeda, Panchi ho ya Bruna- he just rocks with them all Munee.

"Hamaari shaadi saphal ho gayi" was so hilariously enacted with all that taking blessings form Hemaji.

@Yas, thanks for the pics dear.Edited by ShubS - 15 years ago
I agree Shubhs every woman looks good with him but some look exceptionally good and I find Bruna one of them.
Originally posted by blind horizon

I agree Shubhs every woman looks good with him but some look exceptionally good and I find Bruna one of them.

I agree with you Munee plus liked how Bruna took all the cheeky banter, everything so sportingly. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
Sorry, I am a bit late to discuss- but only got to see his dance very recently. What was all that jumping from Shabbir when Hema called him the dancing king? I was like "itna kyun jump maar rahaa hain yaar?" ๐Ÿ˜†

Shubs, I think he was imitating one of the contestants. ^^

Originally posted by ShubS

Sorry, I am a bit late to discuss- but only got to see his dance very recently. What was all that jumping from Shabbir when Hema called him the dancing king? I was like "itna kyun jump maar rahaa hain yaar?" ๐Ÿ˜†

I bet he was copying Sambhavna..... ๐Ÿ˜†