Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
arre haan munee...i wanted to ask...i thought sangs was the no.1 patni..dd she retire from that post?
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nainashah

very hawt indeed but i dnt like him for kicking jay off the show but its just how it goes i miss jay

I think it was MP story rt from the beginning..I think u need to see it that way😊 Jay can rock anywhere 👏
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think this is the first time that a discussion is taking place for an anchor🤣 🤣 not for what the show is..I mean..majority here r for the anchor😆

I do not know if I am wrong
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: (**sia**)

arre haan munee...i wanted to ask...i thought sangs was the no.1 patni..dd she retire from that post?

She retired long back I rule the roost now.... 😆😆😆
soul76 thumbnail

thats wat i have been thinkin munee...y does ppl always find him at fault.😭.it wasnt his fault..besides it was said that shabbir was really the main lead
anyways leave it...comin to shabbir...munee he not only luvs soccer but all the sports as well...he's a very sporty person...wat du u think he wid'v done if he wasnt an actor?

Well if he wouldn't be an actor definitely a sportsman that's wat he said in his Zoom interview he can't do the 9 to 5 job wasn't cut out for it.
Delena-cious thumbnail
@ vasu: ofcourse...if there is a hot anchor like him...ppl like us wud automatically b dragged in like a magnet
@ munee: really? i thought she still is...well done hun...if u feel like retirin...du giv me ur post...IF u dn have any runner-up yet for that post...waise i knw wat u'l b sayin that u'r never gonna retire...bt stil😉
soul76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasantha_rao07

I liked this 😊 😆

Of course to me u r Numero uno..Milind as well as Mt. (Mr.)😆Ahluwlaia's fan 😳 😳 on the top list

😆

Aw thanks Vasu guess I love him very very much but I can't forget myself in the process. Bless ya hun for understanding.
Delena-cious thumbnail
[QUOTE=blind horizon]

Well if he wouldn't be an actor definitely a sportsman that's wat he said in his Zoom interview he can't do the 9 to 5 job wasn't cut out for it.

really?? funny i ddn notice that part...i was too busy droolin over him to hear anytin else😆..the only part i heard was luv is beeeaaaauuuttttiiifffuuulllll😍
Edited by (**sia**) - 15 years ago
soul76 thumbnail

Hahaha I think we all know love is beautiful.... 😆 but yes I was all ears when I was watching it couldn't miss on even the tiniest detail to his life.

Shabir''s Wife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey..i am shabir's real wife...who are these ppl who are claiming themseleves to be Mrs Ahluwalias...i hope it some unknown ahluwalia they are talking abt!!! 🤣

the actual wife of Shabir is here! lol