Shabbir the man, the anchor , the heart throb! - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by lvsgm

Yep,our boy was in very light silky pink and shiny studs(loved it on him) ...he did a fab job as usual and was increasing the tension as its the elimination day and tried to bring up in the tiff b/w Sam and Shwetha which they had earlier and shwetha was mouthing to him that she is gonna kill him or get him...๐Ÿ˜†

Tommorows theme is opposite.Shabbo is the devil and angel..U can see red horns on him if u can see through the background

my baby looks dashing๐Ÿ˜ณ
     i like shabbir๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ....but shabbir is very very  best  with panchi๐Ÿ‘.....i love shachi together๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....... not with another women๐Ÿ˜ก

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV7UBFVacZs&feature=related
Edited by cemre - 15 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio8990

Shabbir is really cool as the host! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
He's a very good host from the Nach Baliye times.. but this is his time to show his solo host talent!
Shabbir has such a charm that he really can carry the show with his ultra-cool anchoring!

Agree.His charm is kinda unique..

&

You are welcome Kim,Ashwitha and Janki(love that Sanjee sig).๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sighhhhhhhhhhhhz am so happy for em to win best actor n dat to twice CONGRATS SHABZ xXx
Congrats to Shabbir for the award.
Shabbo is getting better at hosting with every passing episode. Today's episode was a laugh riot. His comic timing is unbeatable.  
omg haan dat was jus totally funi i luvz em he roxxx
ohhh, the Kymth bandwagon is HERE!! this is my first time here!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i have yet to watch an epi of DQ๐Ÿ˜ญ
hello people I'm looking for munee :DD is she in here?lolzz

Shabbir u rock.
Shabbir rocks and rules the show.