Poll

Out of the 2 scenes below, which one was "more" emotinal & why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

For me it was Savita's mukti scene by Tulsi for sure, as I think that Savita wa a brilliant actress & I miss her so much. She was so beautiful & graceful, & looked lovely in her saress, bindi's. Heroverall apparell was so dignified & posh. Tulsi & Savita had the best love-hate relationship & shared an amazing chemistry also...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

both were very emotional....but nandini's rape was very emotional...nandini's acting was brilliant..the scene actually made me cry..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

definitely nandini's rape was just way too emotional..nandini's acting n that scene is just outstanding..i was crying while watching t..n i remember being n shock n crying 4 days after watching that..i dnt think i have ever seen a more emotional scene than that..😭

n as 4 da savita scene..lol..i hav always hated savita n was like go now..i was happy she died..so ddnt find t emotional at all..lol i ddnt even watch t properly as i was bored..srry no offence meant..

AnilMc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

definitely nandini's rape was just way too emotional..nandini's acting n that scene is just outstanding..i was crying while watching t..n i remember being n shock n crying 4 days after watching that..i dnt think i have ever seen a more emotional scene than that..😭

n as 4 da savita scene..lol..i hav always hated savita n was like go now..i was happy she died..so ddnt find t emotional at all..lol i ddnt even watch t properly as i was bored..srry no offence meant..

How can anyone hate Savita chachi...she was brilliant & even repented for all her sins at the end before her mukti...she is my favorite!
fiasco thumbnail
nandini rape scene was the most saddest for me i cried a lot in thet scene and i agree gauri acting was brilliant as for savita i hated her character frm begginning to end
AnilMc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fiasco

nandini rape scene was the most saddest for me i cried a lot in thet scene and i agree gauri acting was brilliant as for savita i hated her character frm begginning to end

I agree she was mean at times & was nasty to Tulsi at times but after the 1st 20 year leap the got along very well & they loved each other like mother & daughter,,,Savita was such a terrific actress & was so expressive with her eyes & body language etc. She looked beautiful & so graceful in her sarees & bindis...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: AnilMc

How can anyone hate Savita chachi...she was brilliant & even repented for all her sins at the end before her mukti...she is my favorite!

well yaar we r talking abt savita da character na.nt apara mehra(i thnk dats her name..4give me f im wrong)i hav nothn against the actress..n agree she did a gud job..lol..dats y i hate her till date..otherwise i wudnt even remember her after all this time as she wasnt a character i was too fond f..
so well..its nt abt her behavior wth tulsi dat resulted n my hatred n her..bt the way she hurt nandini,my most beloved character n da show n da whole wrld..so i respect ur stand that u like da character,bt i do truly hate her 4m the bottom f my heart...cz i jst cant help t, bt any1 who brings tears to my darling nandini's eyes will always be remembered wth hate by me cz nandini means a lot more than jst a character n a daily show 4 me..
plus u say she repented all her sins..bt did she utter a wrd tellling dat she was wrong n da way she treated poor nandini?i dnt think so..may be the writers messed up or wtever.anywa even f she repented t i dnt think i can find t n my heart 2 4give her,trust me i havent even forgiven karan completely,despite being such a hard core Hiten fan.

Edited by princessunara - 15 years ago
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

well yaar we r talking abt savita da character na.nt apara mehra(i thnk dats her name..4give me f im wrong)i hav nothn against the actress..n agree she did a gud job..lol..dats y i hate her till date..otherwise i wudnt even remember her after all this time as she wasnt a character i was too fond f..
so well..its nt abt her behavior wth tulsi dat resulted n my hatred n her..bt the way she hurt nandini,my most beloved character n da show n da whole wrld..so i respect ur stand that u like da character,bt i do truly hate her 4m the bottom f my heart...cz i jst cant help t, bt any1 who brings tears to my darling nandini's eyes will always be remembered wth hate by me cz nandini means a lot more than jst a character n a daily show 4 me..
plus u say she repented all her sins..bt did she utter a wrd tellling dat she was wrong n da way she treated poor nandini?i dnt think so..may be the writers messed up or wtever.anywa even f she repented t i dnt think i can find t n my heart 2 4give her,trust me i havent even forgiven karan completely,despite being such a hard core Hiten fan.

Apara mehta not mehra!
the most emo scene-Savita tulsi mukti!😭
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GOSH..its difficult

To b honest i think the most emotional scene ws when Tulsi tels Savita abt Mihir's affair with Mandira... till date after watching repeated i get tears in my eyes..

And apart from this there is a whole list of emotional scenes...

Mukti scene is again one of most emotional scenes of Kyunki ever and sequence of Tulsi seeing Nandini after her rape too is too emotional nt 2 forgotten.Apart from dat the last scene bet'n Tulsi n Baa ws a scene of Kyunki after 2007 dat got tears in my eyes.. and the list is ON n ON..

Kyunki has given every1 of us too many emotional scenes to put them in a list.
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that even Savita's mukti scene was very emotional...but for me...I think it was Nandini's rape scene by Ansh. Gauri did a real emotional scene and she made me cry..maybe because the way she did that acting, her eyes, tears and her shocked expression seemed to be so neutral...Gauri rocks!!!!!!!!!