Most Emotional Scene - Page 2

Poll

Out of the 2 scenes below, which one was "more" emotinal & why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Have not got the cance to see the "mukti" scene, so i will have to go with Nandiniz rape.

But apart from the poll, I will go for tulsi killing Ansh scene. That is not only the most emotional scene, but also a tragic, breathtaking, and the most imp scene of the series. I guess becausee of that scene Kyunki is so much popular soap....
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Have not got the cance to see the "mukti" scene, so i will have to go with Nandiniz rape.

But apart from the poll, I will go for tulsi killing Ansh scene. That is not only the most emotional scene, but also a tragic, breathtaking, and the most imp scene of the series. I guess becausee of that scene Kyunki is so much popular soap....

Labib no doubt Ansh's death scene ws one of the most important scene of Kyunki and both Smriti n Aakashdeep gained lot of appreciation for dat part to the extent dat Smriti n Aakashdeep were compared 2 Nargis n Sunil Dutt respectively from Mother India.. Also agree dat,that scene give Kyunki a much needed boost at that point time.. But a correction.. the reason of Kyunki being popular is not this scene but the famous Mihir's death episode... specially scene wherein Tulsi realizes dat Mihir is dead and when Mihir cums back at last moment of Tulsi n Anupam's wedding.. Not 2 forget dat none other show or none other episode from Kyunki itself has been able 2 garned the kind of ratings Kyunki had got in episode wherein Tulsi finds Mihir is alive.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jazz rocks

I agree that even Savita's mukti scene was very emotional...but for me...I think it was Nandini's rape scene by Ansh. Gauri did a real emotional scene and she made me cry..maybe because the way she did that acting, her eyes, tears and her shocked expression seemed to be so nautral...Gauri rocks!!!!!!!!!

of course her acting was jst mind blowing👏..cz who can even say that the scene was shot seperately  n akashdeep wasnt anywhr near her when she did it😲..i mean it felt jst so so damn real..n i guess thr wudnt be any person alive who wasnt moved f they watched this scene..

Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

Labib no doubt Ansh's death scene ws one of the most important scene of Kyunki and both Smriti n Aakashdeep gained lot of appreciation for dat part to the extent dat Smriti n Aakashdeep were compared 2 Nargis n Sunil Dutt respectively from Mother India.. Also agree dat,that scene give Kyunki a much needed boost at that point time.. But a correction.. the reason of Kyunki being popular is not this scene but the famous Mihir's death episode... specially scene wherein Tulsi realizes dat Mihir is dead and when Mihir cums back at last moment of Tulsi n Anupam's wedding.. Not 2 forget dat none other show or none other episode from Kyunki itself has been able 2 garned the kind of ratings Kyunki had got in episode wherein Tulsi finds Mihir is alive.

Hmmm actually have no ideas about those episodes😆 I started watching the soap v v late....so....anyway, what was the rating? I guess by now the rules of the forum has changed?😆
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Hmmm actually have no ideas about those episodes😆I started watching the soap v v late....so....anyway, what was the rating? I guess by now the rules of the forum has changed?😆

It ws above 22 points
Nandini's rape scene was the most emotional scene

It was so sad i was crying  and crying 😭
AnilMc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The race is quite close....