Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Break ke baad in tellyland - Article

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Break ke baad in tellyland

They made you laugh, they made you cry and they made you sigh with despair. Where are they now?

It's been more than two months since Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii went off air and a month since Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi did likewise. We caught up with the bahus and betas of the serials and asked what was keeping them busy professionally.

Bahu

Parvati of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii  

(Saakshi Tanwar)

At present, she is not doing any show or serial and is just enjoying herself at home. She said, "Right now I have no work lined up but as and when I sign something, I will definitely let you know."

Tulsi Virani of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Bahu

(Smriti Irani)

Smriti, who is right now busy rehearsing for an untitled Gujarati play said, "The theme of the play revolves around the families of people who opt for working on foreign shores to feed their family. Thereafter, I will be working on a comedy serial. I have made people cry but now I want to make them laugh." Smriti will act in and produce this serial,  based on her comedy play maniben.com. She plays the main lead and is shown as being torn between her middle class morals and her husband's upper class desires.

Nandini Virani of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Bahu

(Gauri Pradhan)

Gauri has joined a painting class. She said, "I am not doing any work now and am just chilling. I am in no hurry to take up any work, unless it is really exciting. I always enjoyed painting and now that I have found time to give vent to my creativity, I have enrolled in a painting class. I spend my day working out at the gym, doing yoga and reading lots of books. I am also enjoying the time I spend with my family."

Mihir Virani of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi  

Beta

(Ronit Roy)

He is also having a good time at home and at the gym. Ronit said, "I am not doing any work for television this year. Right now, I am concentrating on my security business and also spending quality time with my family. However, I am still in talks for a few projects but haven't yet decided what I will take up.  I am kicked about a film and serial and will announce it as soon as things fall into place."

Om Agrawal of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii

Beta

(Kiran Karmarkar)

This 'achcha beta' has taken a small break from the television industry. Kiran said, "It's just a small break for me but only as an actor.I am flooded with offers, but all the characters are somewhat similar to Om Agarwal's.

So till I get interesting offers,I am doing films like Pankh, Rang Birangi and a Marathi film Kshano-Kshani."

Karan Virani of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi  

Beta

(Hiten Tejwani)

Hiten has kept himself busy with his bit role in Jasuben Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family. This is the first time that he has taken up work outside the Balaji banner. Asked why he agreed to do a small role, Hiten said, "I am a workaholic and just cannot sit at home. Since I knew the producer for a long time, I agreed to do it. I am also doing Balaji's next, Kitni Mohabbatein, where I am playing a businessman. My role in the show will begin only after two to three months."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW!One more Gujarati play of Smriti..Recently der ws one and now another... can't wait for it 2 premiere and also serial with base of Maniben.Com's script.. this is thrilling.. can't wait 4 both 😍
fiasco thumbnail
i would love to see hiten and gauri in a new serial togther please producers/directors please heed my request and give them a chance i bet they would rock the tv industry and bring in high trps
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fiasco

i would love to see hiten and gauri in a new serial togther please producers/directors please heed my request and give them a chance i bet they would rock the tv industry and bring in high trps

completely agree with you.
Wazupp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Hitu and Gauri in a new show together