Jai Maa Durga

Confirmation on Show Ending?!!!

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello every1,

I am not completely new to this forum, but have been a viewing this forum as a silent member.....i am an active member on the Ramayan forum however.......

Neways, I was just wondering & confused bout yesterdays epi on Maa Durga......was it the last one...b/c the way the epi ended i thought the show will be over...but i haven't read any articles anywhere or wut not.....I really dont want this show to end!!!!!! If ne1 has information on the show continuiing or not please confirm this!!!!

I apologize sincerely if topics like this are not allowed....if mod's think its an inappropriate topic they can close it!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
I have no idea if its ended or not..I will try to find out although the episode was set to be ended once 52 episodes were done?
desichica thumbnail
thanx dramaholic....i thought the same thing too.. but the way they showed the last epi end...i was thinking omg is this the last episode!!!!!
desichica thumbnail
So i guess i haven't had a response on confirmation of this show ending.....i was really looking forward to see more epi's of JMD...but it looks like i cant find any updates, video updates not even on you tube...but if ne1 knows for sure please let me know......