8th Dec - Written Update

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
as requested by sp87 here is the first of four updates for last week ...enjoy!   😳

Goodbye Lucknow, Hello Mumbai!

3 months later – Mumbai

Anisa's parents are shown sitting outside on the front-door step discussing Anisa's 3-month struggle to find a job.  Anisa overhears this; and consoles her mum by stating that she's almost secured a position.  Her dad is not convinced and questions her about the real situation.

A fashion show is shown; and the host calls upon the CEO of Oberoi Publications, Arjun Oberoi and then the Vice-CEO, Rahul Oberoi.  However, Rahul makes a no-show.  The press people look on.  Arjun explains that Rahul has been held-up in a meeting and will join shortly.  The press people ask about the anticipated merger/etc; Arjun's phone rings – it's Vanshika.  She's been unable to reach Rahul on his phone.  Arjun explains that he's around; she states that she's on her way and so will just surprise Rahul.  Arjun panics and leaves the show!  

Arjun races towards an office, where Rahul appears to be busy kissing someone (his PA).  Arjun slams a file on the desk to get Rahul's attention; who looks up and pouts! 😆  Vanshika appears from behind Arjun, calling Rahul "jaanu"!  She hands him a present and states that she will gift him something each day until their wedding.  When she leaves, Arjun fires Rahul's PA; and scolds Rahul to better his ways, as he will not risk losing this merger which is dependant on Rahul's marriage to Vanshika.

Anisa is sat in the reception, awaiting an interview.  Two girls mockingly question about her Indian-outfit, which apparently seems a misfit against the rest of the people in the office.

Arjun is being shouted at by his step-mother for leaving the press-conference mid-way.  And they both end up arguing over Rahul!

The receptionist calls out Anisa's name, and on seeing her clothes, tells her that she is DEFINITELY not qualified for the job.  Anisa questions why (she is way too innocent for the materialistic world of fashion!).  The receptionist is called in; and Anisa follows – asking for at least an interview.  The receptionist refuses; whilst Arjun stands listening to the conversation from far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thank you so much for acknowledging my request.....I had stopped watching the show coz of my busy schedule but now i can catch up due to the written updates....thank you soo much 😃!!