Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Who is Manaj Vij seeing? -Article

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Who is Manav Vij seeing?

Remember Jaideep from Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi? The slightly immature adapted member of the Virani family who was married to the ultra hep Bhoomi (Reshmi Ghosh) is planning to tie the knot in real life in the next year! But he is very secretive about the lady love in his life. "Everything has a right time. And I do not think now is the right time for letting the world know who my fiancee is!" is all Vijh has to say. On being quizzed further and being asked whether she is also from the entertainment industry, "I don't want to lie, so I won't say anything." Which inclines one to believe that she is from the same industry! Keep watching this space for more updates as our sleuths scan the industry for the identity of Mrs Manav Vij!

On the professsional front, Manav is taking long strides to enter the film industry. "I have already shot for two films and they are undergoing post-production work now. Both are Punjabi films and I will be playing the male lead in them. The first one -- Mini Punjab -- also has Gurdass Mann playing a very important role. The second one -- Meri Boli Mera Desh -- is with Shweta Tiwari. Both are scheduled for a release early next year," says the actor who is also doing the serial Kish Desh Mein Hain Mera Dil.

By Tellychakkar team Posted on 15 Dec 2008 2:10 pm
Source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/dec/15dec/news_manav.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
nice article...!
lets see hu turns out to b mrs. manav vij!