When it comes to trust who do u trust more

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

hey guys...😃

When it comes to trust issues, who do u trust more. Ur best friend or ur boyfriend/love. Like if ur best friend told u ur husband was cheating on u and ur usband sweared that he isn, who wuld u trust. if I was ever in such a situation, I would probably trust my BFF. Not becuz I dont believe my mate, but becuz, I for one, choose my friends very carefully. infact I have many friends but keep only one seperate group of BFFFFFFLs who i trust blindly. we've all been friends for like 12 years lol and theyve never lied to me. however, i do believe the situation wuld be different if i was married, talk abt trouble!!!😆😆 wat abt u guys??😃

-Shriya
my BESTFRENDS cuz i've known dem WAAAYY lonnggerr and i KNOE dey'll NEVER lie too mee..
^^yes i do suppose friendship is too highly valued to throw away for ur beloved sometimes but when u love some1 so much nd u care for them so much how can u evr believe they wuld hurt u?
Sometimes Best Friends can also lie....If they get jealous
Similar situation happened before...
101% my bestfriend ..... i trust her thru my heart ..
I'm blank I wouldn't know who to trust because....I don't think my best friend would lie to me unless she has a real helplessness..and that afterwards can create a huge misunderstanding and If I liked someone, not that I did ike anyone or do, I wouldn't know to believe him or not because I like him..but I dunno anyways
I hope I'll never hab to be in such type of situation...
Since I've known my bff... I've known that she is most honest gal ever...
with me.. she has never lied to me...
well.. sometimes to make me feel better..
but if there's sth HUUUGE she'll never lie to me..
cuz she knows how much I value her friendship.. and our trust in unbreakable...
but then again.. I hope I'll never be on this type of situation..

It all depends....on d level n xtent of ur relationship wid ur mate as well as ur best frnd...cz if ur datin a new guy n dnt knw him much and thn ur best frnd tells u sumthin abt him it might b more credible....but if u've been datin sum1 for a while n u guys know each other inside out thn it'll b better to trust ur mate...

hi. fist i have to wish you happy new year 2009.  The situation you have discussed is very diffuclt for any ones. In such situation any one blindly beleive on the frainds as you beleive eventhough  the your wife/husbund giving full devotaion towards you. because where is the love there is the douts. But i have not taken any further steps because eventhough he/she is my partner, he/she is also a human being and having freedom to some extent.   In such situation, i can watch and understood the first my wife under which circumsatnces she is going. i also try to check my ignorance, whether i am wrong on any point. Because any steps on the bais of beleiving on the closed freind may lost my loved one.