heartbreakingly painful... - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by chitra anand

mitti,I have it downloaded in my comp.Only thing,I ned the time to watch it.How will I watch such a heart wrenching tributemitti?😭..too much for me to watch but think of Ishmeet's mom,who went through all this😭
chitra, it hurts more 'cos there was no time for any reactions just like the way our army jawans like Unnikrishnan died during the mumbai terror attacks..there a mother was wiping the face of her dead son which sent ripples through my skin..heartless reality......
Originally posted by shabari

chitra, it hurts more 'cos there was no time for any reactions just like the way our army jawans like Unnikrishnan died during the mumbai terror attacks..there a mother was wiping the face of her dead son which sent ripples through my skin..heartless reality......

shabbo,whenever they show unni and his mother wiping the face..I start shivering.It is unbearable.😭

mitti,I have it downloaded in my comp.Only thing,I ned the time to watch it.How will I watch such a heart wrenching tributemitti?😭..too much for me to watch but think of Ishmeet's mom,who went through all this😭

chitra i'm going to post just the tribute here so you can watch it.......it is so painful. 😭

as you know i also have two kids.....my youngest is still a toddler so you can imagine how small my kids are....but after watching his mother all i can say is that i let my kids make a mess yesterday, i let them get away with making so much noise, i let them rip them my house apart, and this morning we stayed in bed together for an extra half hour.   my two year old daughter got mad at me yesterday and instead of getting annoyed with her i picked her up and hugged her so tight......simply b/c i knew that children are a blessing.

i realized that his mother would do anything to hear ishmeet's voice again....to hear him call her ma again, to see him get mad at her again.  that his father longs for him to hug ishmeet again.....oh gosh, its so sad chitra. 😭
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtdlSKvfNSc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9D1vfF-qy0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

shabbo,whenever they show unni and his mother wiping the face..I start shivering.It is unbearable.😭
yes,my very good friend lost her 21 year old son last year in mumbai,she had all his pictures collected in orkut,a networking was going on there between his best friends and her,some  articles,poems,,pics which she had never seen,but last month due to some error by one of his friends who was managaing his account maybe the whole account was wiped off,what she told me took my breath away.....she told 'i was living my son through all these memories ,pics today i felt he actually died again'....coming to VOI it is heartwrenching to lose a child and that too Ishmeet was just like an innocent child whose smile was so ethereal that i felt maybe he always belonged to God,so he was taken away before he waould be corrupted in the big mad glam world.
Originally posted by mittijalebi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9D1vfF-qy0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

i suppose it's not come as i saw an empty space,is it on you tube?
its on you tube but i have no trouble playing it.  does it not show up on yours shabari?
Originally posted by mittijalebi

its on you tube but i have no trouble playing it.  does it not show up on yours shabari?

so sad na...i cannot get any videos on my posts,i counter checked in sa re ga...ther too is saw all you guys posted those bathroom songs,then i realised i am not getting any song...it's ok...i'll mend it in a day..thanks mitti..liked what you wrote about being with your kids and let go..we all need to do it once in a while...it acts as a stress buster too......
Pls don't see this video.If you ismeet's mother..your heart will break.It is unberable.I couldn't take it.😭