Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: chitra anand

Pls don't see this video.If you ismeet's mother..your heart will break.It is unberable.I couldn't take it.😭

is it chitra, sumtimes i feel did gajendra cash upon those saddest moments by Ishmeet's mom on camera to amass more trp...u knever know these concret jungle animals...they'll do anything for fame,money and name.(my opinion only)
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabari

is it chitra, sumtimes i feel did gajendra cash upon those saddest moments by Ishmeet's mom on camera to amass more trp...u knever know these concret jungle animals...they'll do anything for fame,money and name.(my opinion only)

i was thinking this exact same thing shabari.  when i saw ishmeet's mom start crying the moment she got on stage the first thought that came to my mind is "why is she there?"  it was obvious she was unable to handle the flood of memories that came back to her so i dont really think that needed to be on camera. 

if anything they should've just had his dad there.....he was very brave and in control.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks MJ for sharing the link....

I have stopped watching VOI since Rithisha's elimination...Thanks for reading this topic to realize that it was for a wonderful human being called "Ishmeet Singh" and pay respect to him...Tribute for him..

His mom is totally lost and so much in pain...It is extremely hard to watch him on screen...So much happiness and calm on Ishmeet's face during his victory...His father truly was brave with his speech...

It was extremely hard for me to watch this with tears running down...May Mataji rest his lovely and sweet soul in peace...May mataji give his parents the courage and strength.....Don't know what more I can say b/c I have no words to express how I feel....

Shabbo,  Every time I have seen Unni and his mother how she could not let him go...I sob just feeling her pain....So sad for the innocent ones to lose their lives like that....God bless their souls...

😭
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

...Thanks for reading this topic to realize that it was for a wonderful human being called "Ishmeet Singh" and pay respect to him...Tribute for him..

I couldnt agree more with you...

and also pay my respects to brave souls like Major Unnikrishan who gave their lives for others.
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Thanks MJ for sharing the link....

I have stopped watching VOI since Rithisha's elimination...Thanks for reading this topic to realize that it was for a wonderful human being called "Ishmeet Singh" and pay respect to him...Tribute for him..

His mom is totally lost and so much in pain...It is extremely hard to watch him on screen...So much happiness and calm on Ishmeet's face during his victory...His father truly was brave with his speech...

It was extremely hard for me to watch this with tears running down...May Mataji rest his lovely and sweet soul in peace...May mataji give his parents the courage and strength.....Don't know what more I can say b/c I have no words to express how I feel....

Shabbo,  Every time I have seen Unni and his mother how she could not let him go...I sob just feeling her pain....So sad for the innocent ones to lose their lives like that....God bless their souls...

😭

thanks varsha glad to see u back..please join in our party celebrations....okie.....let us bring in 2009 with lots of prayers for all the people who lost their loved ones...
hi everyone,

I have had a number of people PM asking if I have any clips from Ishmeet's performances.

I'm not sure if this is permitted... (and moderators are more than welcome to remove this link, if its inappropriate), here's a link to Ishmeet's beautiful voice....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ishmeet+singing&search_type=&aq=f
shabari thumbnail
Originally posted by: warriorprincess

hi everyone,

I have had a number of people PM asking if I have any clips from Ishmeet's performances.

I'm not sure if this is permitted... (and moderators are more than welcome to remove this link, if its inappropriate), here's a link to Ishmeet's beautiful voice....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ishmeet+singing&search_type=&aq=f

though my friends told me better not to see the father's painful speech on the grand finale...i saw it on AOL videos...shaan really did a neat job as such times r difficult to speak about..it either has to come out from the heart or one has to be a good actor...we know shaan and those words of consoling,pacifying came from the heart...though .at one point i saw kunal chewing a gum....
Originally posted by: shabari

though my friends told me better not to see the father's painful speech on the grand finale...i saw it on AOL videos...shaan really did a neat job as such times r difficult to speak about..it either has to come out from the heart or one has to be a good actor...we know shaan and those words of consoling,pacifying came from the heart...though .at one point i saw kunal chewing a gum....

i appreciated the way Shaan acknowledged how he was dreading that difficult moment, knowing that they had to pay tribute to Ishmeet and the enormity of grief surrounding the situation. To be honest with you, I had my doubts about how this tribute was going to be conducted but the whole situation was handled so bravely by Ishmeet's dad that I felt stangely comforted by his words.  I know I wouldnt have been able to watch it if both his parents had broken drown.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't watch this tribute scene and broke down when I saw Ishmeet's mom crying.It was soo painful.It was really brave on his dad's part to talk,but that is how God has made all dads right? to be brave,when situation demands.God knows that moms heart is made of wax and melts soon but hats off to Ishmeet's brave dad.
Shaan as usual handled the whole situation well and shaan is really a down to earth and sweet guy.He understands everyone's emotions pretty well.
Immortal Spirit
Beside me once more,
In peaceful silence,
Softer than a feather,
Cast adrift upon the breeze,
In memories,
Your spirit,
Immortal,
Returns.