Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Kyunki.saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...- Story ahead..7

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Pls rd the previous Six updates and then rd this in continuation.....

In Shanti niketan hall.........
Dam..... tells T she will not leave G and bcoz of her stubborn behaviour Mayanks life is destroyed..... KT overhears this and takes a pledge that she will sort out the differences between her maa (Damini) & Ganga chachi as soon as she can.....😊

T comes and asks KT why she is looking tense. KT says that she can't understand why maa (Damini) is behaving bad with her. T says everything will b alright & she does ot need to worry when her Tulsi Baa is with her........

Ganga goes to Dam...... & asks her why she feels dat they r enimies & D says she does not want to c G's face at all.......G leaves ...... T gets a call from mandy that T's very precious thing is with her and to c it she shd come to her home ....... T says she does not have time for M's bakwaas and is abt to keep the reciever of the phone when she hears a voice ,"Maa mujhe bacha lijiye. Main aapki Tanya hoon......Aapki bahu, apki beti ..... main Tanya hoon maa..........."

T is very shocked..........😲😲 Episode ends!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid_hurry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb👏
plz continue soon. i fink ekta should have kept u as writer for her serials, then maybe it wud have continued for a longer time
Riyaa147 thumbnail
great
have some lakshya kt scenes in the next part
Plzzzzzz continue soon
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vid_hurry

superb👏
plz continue soon. i fink ekta should have kept u as writer for her serials, then maybe it wud have continued for a longer time

Thanx I am glad dat u liked my work rd d 8 update i have posted it..........