•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hiten is raring to be a papa

What's the plan: Hiten with Gauri

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi might have had a rather sudden and abrupt ending. But its actor Hiten Tejwani is far from jobless. In fact, he's been flooded with offers.

"It was a misconception that I will not do anything outside Balaji. Let me go on record to say that I have not signed an exclusive contract with Balaji. Its just that their shows kept me busy all 30 days of the month and so there was no scope to do anything else.

Now that Kyunki…. has ended, it has given me some time on hand. And thankfully, now I have offers from other production houses too" Probably to prove his point, Hiten has relented to Hats Off popular on-going show Jayantilal Joshi Ki Joint Family.

"I liked this cameo because it was a light-hearted character. Once Kyunki….was over, I had time on hand and this role came at the right time."

Its been almost 5 years for their marriage but Hiten still gushes while talking about wife
Gauri "She has this strict exterior. But she's tender inside, a very lovely person. Its wonderful to have someone beside you who loves and cares for you."

As for starting a family, he's candid "We are thinking on that line these days. But I can't give an exact date now. Its going to be soon, though," he smiles and signs off.

i hope to hear some good news soon about them being mummy and papa
ya me too iam sure that they will proove to be good mom and dad iam soooo sure abt it and hiten will be an excellent dad
hopes he doesnt turn out to be the dad like karan virani
aw i luv them so much! i hope i hear some good news soon! lol
Just hope to hear this good news as soon as possible!
hope there is some gud news